Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
few more minutes
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Autres  » Pub  » few more minutes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lookme875
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Lun 7 Déc - 07:32 (2009)    Sujet du message: few more minutes
Répondre en citant

"Just a few more minutes…please Mommy!"
Although my own children were grown, I found myself turning instinctively in the direction of the little voice. He was trailing after his mother, looking reluctantly over his shoulder at a display of remote control toys in the large department store.

He couldn't have been more than four years old. With chubby checks and wispy blond hair going in several directions, he trotted behind his mother down the main aisle of the department store. His boots caught my eye. They were green. Really green. Bright, shiny, Kermit-the-Frog, green. Obviously new and a little too big, the boots stopped just below his knees leaving a hint of dimpled legs disappearing into rumpled shorts. Perfect boots for the rainy transition from summer to fall.
Wow gold,

He stopped abruptly at a display of full-length mirrors, lifting one foot at a time, grinning and admiring his boots until his mother called for him to catch up to her. Dressed in a suit, heels clicking on the tile floor, she was tossing items into her cart as she and her son made their way to the checkout lanes at the front of the store.

I smiled at the picture he made clumping noisily behind his mother. I found myself wondering if she had just picked him up from daycare after a busy day in an office somewhere. I sighed as I selected an item and put it in my own cart. My days of trying to juggle a full time job and two small children had been busy, sometimes even hectic, but I missed them.
world of warcraft gold,

Finishing my own shopping, I forgot about the little boy and his mother until I stepped outside the store. There a panorama unfolded before me. The rain had slowed to a drizzle, perforating the numerous puddles in the parking lot. Several mothers with their small children were hurrying in and out of the department store. The children were, of course, making beelines to the puddles that dotted their way from the cars to the store's entrance. The mothers were right behind them, scolding.

world of warcraft gold,

"Ge"You'll ruin your shoes!"

"What's the matter with you? Are you deaf? I said, GET OUT OF THAT PUDDLE!"

And so it continued. The children were being pulled away from the puddles and hurried along. All except for one…the little green-booted boy.

He and his mother were not rushing anywhere. The boy was happily splashing away in the largest puddle in the parking lot, oblivious to the rain and to the people coming and going. His wispy hair was plastered to his head and a huge smile was plastered on his face. And his mother? She put up her umbrella, adjusted her packages and waited. Not scolding, not rushing. Just watching.
cd keys,

As she fished her car keys out of her purse, the boy, hearing the familiar jingling, paused in mid-splash and looked up.

"Just a few more minutes? Please Mommy?" He begged.

She hesitated, and then she smiled at him.

"Okay!" she responded and adjusted her packages again.
By the time I got to my car, loaded my packages and was ready to ease out of my parking space, the green-booted boy and his mother were walking toward their car, smiling and talking.

How much time did that "few more minutes" take out of her day? Probably about five. Not so much time out of a busy day. So what if she got home a little later than she had planned?

wow power leveling,

What a contrast the boy and his mother were to the other families I had just seen. What volumes that "few more minutes" spoke to that little boy about his value to his mother. Nothing in her universe was so pressing that it couldn't wait a few more minutes to let her young son try out his new boots-an important event in the life of How many times had my children begged for "just a few more minutes"? Had I smiled and waited like the mother of the green booted boy? Or had I scolded?

Just a few more minutes. Everything I have read about time management for working mothers can be summed up in one picture. The picture of that young mother standing under her umbrella, arms full of packages, smiling her assent to a wet, green-booted boy who had asked her the universal time management question for working mothers everywhere,

"Just a few more minutes?"

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 7 Déc - 07:32 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
eagle1r
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 12 Jan - 10:42 (2010)    Sujet du message: few more minutes
Répondre en citant

The Man on the Moor

drove out of Newtown and went to begin my search for the mysterious man on the moor.There were

hundreds of the old stone huts on the moor.Barrymore did not know in which of them the mysterious

man was living.I had seen the man on the night when Sir Henry and I had chased Selden,so I

decided to start my search near that place.

The path I took ran past Mr Frankland's house,and I saw him standing at his gate He called to

me,and invited me to go in and have a drink with him.He had been arguing with the police,and was

angry with them. wow power level,He began to tell me about

it.

'But they will be sorry,'he said.'I could tell them where to look for the escaped prisoner,but I

am not going to help them.You see,I have been searching the moors with my telescope,and although

I have not actually seen the prisoner,I have seen the person who is taking him food.'

I thought of Barrymore and Mrs Barrymore's worried faces.But Mr Frankland's next words showed me

that I did not need to worry.

'You will be surprised to hear that a young boy takes food to the prisoner.The boy goes by at

about the same time each day,and he is always carrying a bag.Who else can he be going to see—

except the prisoner?Come and look through my tele scope,and you will see that I am right.It is

about this time each day that the boy goes by.'

We went up onto the roof,and we did not have to wait long.There was someone moving on a hill in

front of the house.I looked through the telescope and saw a small boy with a bag over his

shoulder.He looked around to make sure that noboay was following him,and then he disappeared over

the hill.wedding dresses,

'Remember that I don't want the police to know my secret,Dr Watson,'Frankland reminded me.'I'm

too angry with them at the moment to help them.'

I agreed not to tell the police,and said goodbye.I walked along the road while Frankland was

watching me,but as soon as I was round the corner,I went towards the hill where we had seen the

boy.

The sun was already going down when I reached the top of the hill.I could not see the boy,and

there was nothing else in that lonely place Beneath me on the other side of the hill was a circle

of old stone huts.In the middle of the circle was one hut that had a better roof than the

others,so it would keep out the wind and the rain.This must be the place where the mysteri ous

man was hiding!I would soon know his secret.
wedding dresses,
As I walked towards the hut,I saw that someone had certainly been using it.A path had been worn

up to the door.I took my revolver out of my pocket,and checked that it was ready to fire.I walked

quickly and quietly up to the hut,and looked inside.The place was empty.

But this was certainly where the man lived.As I looked round the hut,I knew that the mysterious

man must have a very strong character.No other person could live in conditions as bad as

these.There were some blankets on a flat stone where the man slept.There had been a fire in one

corner.There were some cooking pots,and a large bowl half full of wa ter.In the middle of the hut

was another large flat stone which was used as a table,and on it was the bag the boy had been

carrying.Under the bag I saw a piece of paper with writing on it.Quickly,I picked up the paper

and read what was written on it.It said:'Dr Watson has gone to Newtown.'
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
I realized that the mysterious man had told someone to watch me,and this was a message from his

spy.Was the man a dangerous enemy? Or was he a friend who was watching us to make sure we were

safe?I decided I would not leave the hut until I knew.

Outside,the sun was low in the sky.Everything looked calm and peaceful in the golden evening

light.But I did not feel peaceful or calm.I felt frightened as I waited for the mysterious man.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards the hut.As they came closer,I moved into the darkest corner

of the hut.I did not want the man to see me until I had looked closely at him.The footsteps

stopped,and I could hear nothing at all.Then the man began to move again,and the footsteps came

closer.A shadow fell across the door of the hut.

'It's a lovely evening,my dear Watson,'said a voice I knew well.'I really think you will enjoy it

more out here.',aion kinah,

The Man on the Moor

eagle1r
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 12 Jan - 10:42 (2010)    Sujet du message: few more minutes
Répondre en citant

The Man on the Moor

drove out of Newtown and went to begin my search for the mysterious man on the moor.There were

hundreds of the old stone huts on the moor.Barrymore did not know in which of them the mysterious

man was living.I had seen the man on the night when Sir Henry and I had chased Selden,so I

decided to start my search near that place.

The path I took ran past Mr Frankland's house,and I saw him standing at his gate He called to

me,and invited me to go in and have a drink with him.He had been arguing with the police,and was

angry with them. wow power level,He began to tell me about

it.

'But they will be sorry,'he said.'I could tell them where to look for the escaped prisoner,but I

am not going to help them.You see,I have been searching the moors with my telescope,and although

I have not actually seen the prisoner,I have seen the person who is taking him food.'

I thought of Barrymore and Mrs Barrymore's worried faces.But Mr Frankland's next words showed me

that I did not need to worry.

'You will be surprised to hear that a young boy takes food to the prisoner.The boy goes by at

about the same time each day,and he is always carrying a bag.Who else can he be going to see—

except the prisoner?Come and look through my tele scope,and you will see that I am right.It is

about this time each day that the boy goes by.'

We went up onto the roof,and we did not have to wait long.There was someone moving on a hill in

front of the house.I looked through the telescope and saw a small boy with a bag over his

shoulder.He looked around to make sure that noboay was following him,and then he disappeared over

the hill.wedding dresses,

'Remember that I don't want the police to know my secret,Dr Watson,'Frankland reminded me.'I'm

too angry with them at the moment to help them.'

I agreed not to tell the police,and said goodbye.I walked along the road while Frankland was

watching me,but as soon as I was round the corner,I went towards the hill where we had seen the

boy.

The sun was already going down when I reached the top of the hill.I could not see the boy,and

there was nothing else in that lonely place Beneath me on the other side of the hill was a circle

of old stone huts.In the middle of the circle was one hut that had a better roof than the

others,so it would keep out the wind and the rain.This must be the place where the mysteri ous

man was hiding!I would soon know his secret.
wedding dresses,
As I walked towards the hut,I saw that someone had certainly been using it.A path had been worn

up to the door.I took my revolver out of my pocket,and checked that it was ready to fire.I walked

quickly and quietly up to the hut,and looked inside.The place was empty.

But this was certainly where the man lived.As I looked round the hut,I knew that the mysterious

man must have a very strong character.No other person could live in conditions as bad as

these.There were some blankets on a flat stone where the man slept.There had been a fire in one

corner.There were some cooking pots,and a large bowl half full of wa ter.In the middle of the hut

was another large flat stone which was used as a table,and on it was the bag the boy had been

carrying.Under the bag I saw a piece of paper with writing on it.Quickly,I picked up the paper

and read what was written on it.It said:'Dr Watson has gone to Newtown.'
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
I realized that the mysterious man had told someone to watch me,and this was a message from his

spy.Was the man a dangerous enemy? Or was he a friend who was watching us to make sure we were

safe?I decided I would not leave the hut until I knew.

Outside,the sun was low in the sky.Everything looked calm and peaceful in the golden evening

light.But I did not feel peaceful or calm.I felt frightened as I waited for the mysterious man.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards the hut.As they came closer,I moved into the darkest corner

of the hut.I did not want the man to see me until I had looked closely at him.The footsteps

stopped,and I could hear nothing at all.Then the man began to move again,and the footsteps came

closer.A shadow fell across the door of the hut.

'It's a lovely evening,my dear Watson,'said a voice I knew well.'I really think you will enjoy it

more out here.',aion kinah,

The Man on the Moor

simann
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Lun 29 Nov - 11:10 (2010)    Sujet du message: few more minutes
Répondre en citant

replica sunglasses
In modern society, there are no longer tools for eyesight correction, but constitute the major part of fashion accessories. Fashion glasses are just like your fashion clothes and you want to make sure you are stylish everyday replica sunglasses.
Designer SunGlasses
So it is important to know new fashion trend of glasses because you will probably not change your eyeglasses as much as you change your clothes.One kind of glasses which are fashionable should be rimless mens eyeglasses which are classic that people can not see you wearing at all Designer SunGlasses.
sunglasses replica
They are the favorite of those who hate to wear glasses while they have to for some reasons. Moreover, rimless glasses provide a minimalistic look and are lightweight. Frameless as they are, composing of hinges, nose pads, the bridges and arms, rimless eyeglasses can also be designed to be as varied as traditional framed glasses sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
Plastic glasses are always popular, especially for women. The newly popularized plastic eyeglasses are those whose sides are make a little bit details, for example, inlaid diamonds or designing the logo replica sunglasses.

bingln
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Lun 13 Juin - 10:09 (2011)    Sujet du message: few more minutes
Répondre en citant

We know the new expansion released for a month.Do you know there's any changes for race?
Blizzard's Community Manager Jonathan Brown (alias Zarhym) has a new post on the official World of Warcraft forums about planned changes coming to the Shaman class. The list is not a huge one but seems to have the Shaman community fired up with sixteen pages of comments already posted.
Those changes were only announced in the context of warlock changes. I recognize though that the first draft of patch notes did not yet have shaman changes listed. In light of that -- and to hopefully dissuade you all from invading the warlock forum about the changes I listed there -- below you'll find the tentative shaman notes. The patch notes will likely be updated to include these changes tomorrow evening.
Shaman
Chain Heal’s effectiveness has been increased by approximately 10%.
Hex now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
Purge now dispels a single effect instead of two.
cabal alz,
cabal power leveling,
wow power leveling,
Mabinogi Gold,
maple story mesos,
maple story power leveling,
eve power leveling,

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: few more minutes

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Autres  » Pub  » few more minutes
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003