FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Hello à Tous
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » Hello à Tous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
didguitare
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Lun 1 Déc - 00:30 (2008)    Sujet du message: Hello à Tous
Répondre en citant

Bonjour à Tous.Je suis didguitare(Didier) l'administrateur de 15 forum M.A.O(Musique Assistée Par Ordinateur). 
J'ai 35 ans,je suis Professeur de Musique(Guitare et Synthé). 
J'ai commencé la musique à l'age de 7 ans avec 5 ans de piano et de conservatoire. 
J'ai ensuite commencé la guitare electrique à l'age de 14 ans et j'ai pris 6 année de cours particulier. 
J'ai ensuite suivi une Formation de Musicien Enseignant Profesionnel à Lyon(A.I.M.R.A)pendant 2 année en section Jazz. 
Je me suis pris de passion pour la M.A.O(musique assistée par ordinateur) il y a environ 2ans et demi. 
Depuis je n'arrete plus et mes 2 passions sont la Musique et la M.A.O. 
J'aime énormement de styles musicaux mais j'ai une preference pour le Rock/Blues des années 1970. 
Je pourrais cité comme Groupes favoris :"The Allman Brothers Band,Lynyrd Skynyrd,Janis Joplin etc)la liste serait trop longue  Shocked  
Voila j'ai aussi 3 enfants(8,6 et 4 ans)  Very Happy  
Amicalement,Didier.

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 1 Déc - 00:30 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Jeu 4 Déc - 19:37 (2008)    Sujet du message: Hello à Tous
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue a toi Didier, superbe ta carriere musicale, jespere que tu aimeras la psytrance Very Happy, si tua besoin de quelque chos, n hesite pas Wink

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

dearail
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 11 Nov - 08:09 (2009)    Sujet du message: Hello à Tous
Répondre en citant

Grandma got Grandpa out of bed and helped him to the kitchen for breakfast. After his meal, she led him to his

armchair in the living room where he would rest while she cleaned the dishes. Every so often, she would check to see

if he needed anything.

This was their daily routine after Grandpa’s latest stroke. Although once a very active man, his severely damaged

left arm, difficulty walking and slurred speech now kept him housebound. For nearly a year he hadn’t even been to

church or to visit family.

Grandpa filled his hours with television. He watched the news and game shows while Grandma went about her day. They

made a pact—he was not to leave his chair or his bed without her assistance.
wow power leveling,
“If you fell and I threw my back out trying to help you, who would take care of us?” Grandma would ask him. She was

adamant about their taking care of themselves and living independently.

The Brooklyn brownstone had been their first home and held wonderful memories. They weren’t ready to leave it behind

anytime soon.

Immigrants from Ireland, they met and married in America. Grandma was friendly, outgoing and unselfish; Grandpa was

reserved, a man devoted to his family. But he wasn’t big on giving gifts. While he wouldn’t think twice about

giving my grandma the shirt off his back, he subscribed to the belief that if you treated your wife well throughout

the year, presents weren’t necessary; so he rarely purchased gifts for her.

This had been a sore point in the early days of their marriage. But as years passed, Grandma realized what a good man

he was. And, after all, anything she wanted she was free to buy herself.
wow gold,
It was a cold, gray February morning, a typical winter day in New York. As always, Grandma walked Grandpa to his

chair.

“I’m going to take a shower now.” She handed him the television remote. “If you need anything, I’ll be back in a

little while.”

After her shower, she glanced towards the back of Grandpa’s recliner but noticed that his cane was not leaning in

its usual spot. Sensing something odd, she walked toward the recliner. He was gone. The closet door stood open and

his hat and overcoat were missing. Fear ran down her spine.

Grandma threw a coat over her bathrobe and ran outside. He couldn’t have gotten far; he could barely walk on his

own.
wedding dress,
Desperately, she scanned the block in both directions. Small mounds of snow and ice coated the sidewalks. Walking

safely would be difficult for people who were steady on their feet, much less someone in Grandpa’s condition.

Where could he be? Why would he leave the house all by himself?
wedding dress,
Wringing her hands, she hardly felt the frigid air as she watched traffic rush by. She recalled overhearing him tell

one of their grandchildren recently that he felt he was a “burden.” Until this last year, he had been strong and

healthy; now he couldn’t even perform the simplest of tasks.

As she stood alone on the street corner, guilt flooded her.

Just then, Grandpa walked around the bend of the corner. Head bowed, eyes focused on the sidewalk, he took small,

cautious steps. His overcoat barely draped the shoulder of his bad arm; his cane and a package filled his good arm.
wedding dress,
Desperate to reach him, Grandma raced down the block. Relieved to see that he was okay, she started to scold.

“I only left you alone for a short while. What did you need so badly that couldn’t wait? I was so worried about

you! What on earth was so important?”

Confused and curious, she reached into the brown bag. Before Grandpa had a chance to explain, she pulled out a heart

-shaped box.

“It’s Valentine’s Day,” Grandpa explained. “I thought you might like a box of chocolates.”

A gift? All this worry for . . . candy?

“I haven’t bought you a gift in a long, long time.” His stroke-impaired words warmed the winter wind.
wedding dress,
Tears flooded Grandma’s eyes as she hugged his arm to her chest and led Grandpa back home.

She shook her head slowly.

It just goes to show, she thought, it’s never too late for romance.

A Change of Heart

Ramya
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 5 Jan - 05:18 (2010)    Sujet du message: Hello à Tous
Répondre en citant

Interview God

"Come in," God said to me, "so, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said. (wow power leveling)

He smiled through His beard and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?"

He answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they never had never lived..."

His hands took mine and we were silent. After a long period, I said, "May I ask you another question?"

He replied with a smile. Wow gold

"As a Father, what would you ask your children to do for the new year?"

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better or worse than they are.

To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. Sro Gold

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.

To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing gear to achieve.

To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.

To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.

To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness.

To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.

To learn that happiness is a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack. World of Warcraft power leveling

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

To learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences go far in life.

To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.

To learn that by trying to hold on to love ones, they very quickly push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by side forever.

To learn that even though the word "love" has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.

To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do. world of warcraft power leveling

To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the "the distance of a prayer."

shiquan1213
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Ven 28 Jan - 09:13 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hello à Tous
Répondre en citant

wedding dresses,
You've found true love,wedding dresses you've got the ring, now you need the dress,wedding gowns but it's going to cost you!wedding gowns,
Becky Worley shows you how to find the perfect wedding dress at a thrift store.prom dresses Heather Dale,prom dresses, a San Francisco bride-to-be is on the hunt for her bridal gown.wedding dresses,
"I was doing a bit of research and I can not believe the prices,"wedding dresses she said.
But as a thrift-store fashionista,wedding dresses, I noticed a trend:wedding dresses almost every consignment, second hand or thrift store I shopped at had a wedding dress on sale. Some were older, others were out of style,wedding gowns, but I wanted to see if I could find a dress for our bride that came in at a tenth of her budget.wedding gowns I set out to find the sub-$500 wedding dress.

apizzsa
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 10 Mar - 11:02 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hello à Tous
Répondre en citant

One of the biggest decisions you will face as the big day approaches is choosing the perfect wedding dress. The process of shopping for a wedding dress can be a fabulous adventure, but it can also be stressful and overwhelming--particularly because a bride-to-be often starts shopping for her gown before many other details are determined.
You might have had a clear mental picture of the perfect wedding dress ever since you were five years old. On the other hand, you may have no idea what you are going to wear or feel strange about the idea of wearing white. The important thing is to relax, and remember that there are as many different kinds of dresses out there as there are different kinds of brides.
Plan Ahead Take a few minutes to think about what you want. It will be helpful when you enter the maze of wedding dresses out there to know what your budget is, any details that are essential (i.e. I must have a full skirt, or my arms must be covered), and an idea of how traditional you want your dress to be. After all, if really a teal pantsuit would work best for you, it's probably not worth your time to sort through racks of flouncy white gowns.
wedding dresses,   
wedding gowns,   
prom dresses,   
wedding dresses,   
wedding dresses,  
wedding gowns,  

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hello à Tous

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » Hello à Tous
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003