FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Musique  » Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Sep - 01:15 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Répondre en citant

Yahel vient de sortir son nouveau album, personelment, je n'ai pas encore écouté, voici un lien officiel pour ecouter l'album Okay http://xport.djyahel.com/

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

Dernière édition par Midnight Sun le Mer 10 Sep - 12:55 (2008); édité 1 fois
Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Sep - 01:15 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Sep - 08:21 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Répondre en citant

Je ne suis plus du tout accros à Yahel, enfin ce qu'il fait maintenant. J'ai vraiment aimé ces 2 premiers albums 'for the people' et 'waves of sound' avec des sons très clubbing qui sont selon moi ces 2 meilleurs. Cependant, Yahel reste l'un des meilleur DJ tendance d'Israël Okay

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Sep - 12:54 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Répondre en citant

Oui, il a coperée avec les meilleurs, comme Tiësto, et il a des chanson pas mal, Open your mind, voyage, close your eyes, kamasutra, Inta Omri ....

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

qingjan
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 13 Oct - 08:34 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Répondre en citant

You cannot imagine how wonderfully he sang. It was not like the singing of other canaries. And that isn't just my fancy. Often, from the window I used to see people stop at the gate to listen, or they would lean over the fence by the mock-orange2) for quite a long time — carried away. I suppose it sounds absurd to you — it wouldn't if you had heard him — but it really seemed to me he sang whole songs, with a beginning and an end to them.
wedding dresses
  For instance,wedding dresses when I finished the house in the afternoon, and changed my blouse and brought my sewing on the verandah3) here, he used to hop, hop, hop from one perch4) to the other, tap against the bars as if to attract my attention, sip a little water, just as a professional singer might, and then break into a song so exquisite5) that I had to put my needle down to listen to him. I can't describe it; I wish I could. But it was always the same, every afternoon, and I felt that I understood every note of it.
wedding gowns
  ... I loved him.wedding gowns age  How I loved him! Perhaps it does not matter so very much what it is one loves in this world. But love something one must! Of course there was always my little house and the garden, but for some reason they were never enough. Flowers respond wonderfully, but they don't sympathize. Then I loved the evening star. Does that sound ridiculous? I used to go into the backyard, after sunset, and wait for it until it shone above the dark gum tree. I used to whisper, “There you are, my darling.” And just in that first moment it seemed to be shining for me alone. It seemed to understand this... something which is like longing, and yet it is not longing. Or regret — it is more like regret. And yet regret for what? I have much to be thankful for!
prom dresses
  ... But after he came into my life I forgot the evening star;prom dresses  I did not need it any more. But it was strange. When the Chinaman who came to the door with birds to sell held him up in his tiny cage, and instead of fluttering6), fluttering, like the poor little goldfinches7), he gave a faint, small chirp8). I found myself saying, just as I had said to the star over the gum tree, “There your are, my darling.” From that moment he was mine
 ... It surprises even me now to remember how he and I shared each other's lives. The moment I came down in the morning and took the cloth off his cage he greeted me with a drowsy9) little note. I knew it meant “Missus10)! Missus!” Then I hung him on the nail outside while I got my three young men their breakfasts, and I never brought him in, to do his cage, until we had the house to ourselves again. Then, when the washing-up was done, it was quite a little entertainment. I spread a newspaper over a corner of the table and when I put the cage on it he used to beat with his wings, despairingly, as if he didn't know what was coming. “You're a regular little actor,” I used to scold him. I scraped, dusted it with fresh sand, filled his seed and water tins, tucked a piece of chickweed11) and half a chili12) between the bars.
wedding dresses
.. Company, you see,wedding dresses that was what he was. Perfect company. If you have lived alone you will realize how precious that is. Of course there were my three young men who came in to supper every evening, and sometimes they stayed in the dining-room afterwards reading the paper. But I could not expect them to be interested in the little things that made my day. Why should they be? I was nothing to them. In fact, I overheard them one evening talking about me on the stairs as “the Scarecrow17)”. No matter. It doesn't matter. Not in the least.
I quite understand. They are young. Why should I mind? But I remember feeling so especially thankful that I was not quite alone that evening. I told him, after they had gone. I said, “Do you know what they call Missus?” And he put his head on one side and looked at me with his little bright eye until I could not help laughing. It seemed to amuse him. 

simann
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Lun 29 Nov - 11:05 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Répondre en citant

Wow power leveling
The official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm site has been updated with a look at Tol Barad and how it will change after the upheaval coming with the new expansion  Wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
World of Warcraft devs have been cranking out new blog posts at a furious pace. The latest one deals with Pilgrim's Bounty. From now through November 27th, World of Warcraft players from both Horde and Alliance will have the chance to participate in the annual Pilgrim's Bounty festival. It may be the last time to 'party hearty' in the Azeroth you have known and loved so well before 'Cataclysm-ic' events tear the world apart wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
Pilgrim's Bounty also plays host to a series of daily cooking quests designed to help chefs master their craft with seasonal recipes plucked from a Bountiful Cookbook. These quests require players to travel between the major cities of Azeroth and to fill the stomachs of armies with seasonal food. The reward for these quests is a Turkey Caller, a prize that ensures that the accomplished pilgrim will never go hungry again world of warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
If you're interested in learning the Pilgrim's Bounty's recipes, speak with an NPC outside any major city. Stuffing and potatoes are easy enough to put in front of a fire, but if you want to cook a turkey, you'll need to catch one first. Un-sling your trusty Turkey Shooter and prepare for the hunt world of warcraft power leveling.

basbo11
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 6 Avr - 09:50 (2011)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Répondre en citant

wedding dresses, Vanessa  Minnillo and Nick Lachey have yet to set a wedding date,wedding dresses but Minnillo is considering a winter wedding theme for the big day.prom dresses,
"[I saw] prom dresses  a wedding booklet about the Ritz-Carlton weddings that they do and it was a winter theme and it was beautiful,"wedding dresses,  she tells People.wedding dresses "Something about winter, it's one of my favorite seasons,wedding gowns it's very romantic. The twinkle lights and the greenery and the snow.Mother of the Bride dresses So that taught me I need to be more open-minded. We'll figure it out."wedding gowns,
The couple, who got engaged in November, are laid back about the process and not rushing into making decisions.Mother of the Bride dresses,
"We're easy,wedding gowns that's what I love about it," she says. "Neither of us are letting it dictate our lives.wedding gowns, We're gonna let it go with the flow... and I have faith in the team that we put together to make it as seamless as possible."

Hot spring/Smmer Party Dress Style

Which one to dress at the party?Inspiration for the ensemble you'll wear down the  party can truly come from anywhere. Case in point: the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards. Lady Gaga and Eminem may have taken home the night's big prizes, but you can walk away from the whole experience with your dress look, ripped straight from the red carpet's most veritable stars.Wow,so amazing.See my collection of this season.

Top Picks from the Pros

Hot and fresh!lol! Exclusive recommendations from top designers for your big day!!!!locales.

bernard21
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 4 Juin - 17:04 (2013)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Répondre en citant

moi je ne suis pas accroà YAHEL amis j'adore ce qu'il fait, j'aime particulièrement le featering qu'il afait avec RIKO

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nouveau album de Yahel Xport

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Musique  » Nouveau album de Yahel Xport
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003