FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Raveolution 2005
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Vidéos  » Raveolution 2005
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 20:19 (2008)    Sujet du message: Raveolution 2005
Répondre en citant

Mr. Green
Le track de cette vid dechire, unes de meilleurs du psytrance a écouter !! Si quelqu'un veux la track, il n'a qu'a la demander !!

Nizamin Beach Raveolution 2005
envoyé par tribalistic

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 20:19 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ailj168
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 14 Juil - 07:13 (2010)    Sujet du message: Raveolution 2005
Répondre en citant

I get a lot of questions from people who read my articles or visit my site asking me if I can give them some specific steps to follow to get started making changes in their lives.
archlord money,
Unfortunately, archlord money I don’t really have a step-by-step program for self improvement, so as much as I’d love to help, I can’t really tell them much other than to just get started.

But I’m also happy to give that very simple piece of advice, because getting started is the hardest part of… well, anything. And it’s the most intimidating. There’s a fear of the unknown that likes to creep its way in and it often leads to another overwhelming fear: failure.

And that will often stop us right in our tracks. I’ve seen it absolutely paralyze some people.
dog clothes,
And that’dog clothes s a shame because it’s really a pretty irrational fear, if you think about it. Failure should actually be something we embrace, because failure, believe it or not, is the best teacher.

Think about it. When have you learned and progressed the most during your life? I’m going to go right ahead and guess that it was after making a mistake and realizing that that was the wrong way to do it.
maple story mesos,
If you’re like most people, maple story mesos then that’s how it’s done. And then if you’re smart about it, then you’ve taken what you’ve learned and made the necessary course corrections, and continued on, never to make that same mistake again. Congratulations.

I really only view failure as failure if someone insists on doing things the wrong way over and over again without really caring or paying much attention to what’s going on. But most people don’t do that.

Most people learn from their mistakes. So you might as well go ahead and make them. But that means getting over your fears and finally getting started.
flyff penya,
All you really need is a little bit of confidence. flyff penya But true confidence doesn’t just come out of nowhere for no reason. Confidence comes with experience. Most people build their confidence by achieving small gains along the way. Once they see that they can do it, then they become confident enough to move onto the next step in their development. Then they complete that one, build a little more confidence, and start working towards the next step. And so on.

I like to call it the upward spiral.
last chaos gold,
Stop and think about the things you’ve already done, last chaos gold like learning to ride a bicycle, or drive a car, or any job you’ve ever had. At first, you didn’t know how to do them, and you were probably pretty nervous, but little by little, you got it, and eventually it became almost second nature – almost like you could do it in your sleep – and any nerves you may have had about it disappeared.

So if you really want to get things done, and really change your life for the better, then at some point you’re going to have to risk falling off your bicycle, so to speak.

To add a little color, I’ve included this quote from Teddy Roosevelt: “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
cheap wow gold,
Well said, Mr. President. cheap wow gold Here’s another example: When I first started learning kung fu way back when, I was extremely nervous. My only goal that first day was to not fall on my face and make a fool of myself. Luckily, I didn’t, and I survived, and I kept going to class. The more I went, the more comfortable I got with it. And eventually I came to realize that it was silly of me to have been so concerned. Of course, it certainly helped that it was a good environment to learn in.

You see, success is not an all or nothing proposition. Your only choices are not to be a colossal failure or a colossal success. It doesn’t work that way.

OK, I’m repeating myself here, but real success is made up of smaller successes and achievements that build confidence and slowly get rid of that fear of the unknown. Which kind of means that you need to let yourself ride the wave, rather than looking only at the end goal. You’re never done growing, so you might as well let yourself enjoy the journey, rather than looking at everything as a fight for you to win or lose.

Have you ever heard the expression, “Slow and steady wins the race”? Well, when it comes to personal growth, it’s absolutely true.

What Are You So Afraid Of?

simluo
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 9 Sep - 09:02 (2010)    Sujet du message: Raveolution 2005
Répondre en citant

Hewlett-Packard Co.'s luna gold,Mark Hurd joins a long list of corporate leaders felled by personal ethical lapses in recent years.Robert Moffat, a former senior vice president at International Business Machines Corp., left the company last year after becoming ensnared in a big insider trading case involving the hedge fund group Galleon and other corporate executives and traders on Wall Street luna gold.
                 wow cd keys,
John Browne, the former chief of oil giant BP PLC, resigned in 2007 after he admitted lying to a judge while trying to prevent a British newspaper from exposing details about his personal life.Concerns about ethical lapses put corporate boards in a difficult spot. If the breach isn't something that is automatic grounds for firing, directors need to make judgment calls about what to do and how much to disclose wow cd keys.
                             World of Warcraft power leveling,
If it acts too swiftly to eject an executive, a board risks unfairly and unnecessarily getting rid of a leader who may be running the business well. But if it fails to act with haste, rumors may leak out-possibly giving the appearance that the company doesn't have control of the situation.Disclosure of ethical lapses is tricky too. The less a board discloses, the more the public and employees wonder what really happened, and it is hard to move on from a scandal without sufficiently satiating that appetite World of Warcraft power leveling.
                         replica sunglasses,
Both alleged and admitted stumbles have brought down top executives who have been under increased scrutiny in the post Enron, post-Sarbanes-Oxley world. It is also harder to hide unethical behavior partly because 'there are so many news outlets that anyone can now pick up a story and run with it,' said Ronald Sims, a business-ethics professor at the Mason School of Business at The College of William & Mary. 'In the past, it was more hush hush.'Steven J. Heyer was ousted as chief executive of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. in 2007, after the board of directors received an anonymous letter accusing him of creating a hostile work environment. The letter alleged that Mr. Heyer made inappropriate physical contact with a female employee outside a restaurant bathroom, on at least one occasion. Mr. Heyer denied engaging in any impropriety replica sunglasses.
            world of warcraft power leveling,
Chris Albrecht, the CEO of Time Warner Inc.'s Home Box Office unit, left the company in 2007 over an incident for which he pleaded no contest to battery against his girlfriend. Mr. Albrecht at the time said he was leaving because he did not want his 'personal circumstances' to distract the company. Mark W. Everson was also ousted that year as president and CEO of the American Red Cross which said at the time that he had a 'personal relationship' with a subordinate employee. Mr. Everson said he was leaving 'for personal and family reasons.'In 2005, Boeing Co. replaced then-CEO Harry Stonecipher after emails revealed a relationship with a female executive at the company.Boeing said at the time that Mr. Stonecipher, who was then married, was fired not for having an affair, but for violating Boeing's code of conduct. Mr. Stonecipher acknowledged his conduct  world of warcraft power leveling.
                  2moons dil,
Also in 2005, Thomas M. Coughlin resigned his post as vice chairman of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. amid allegations that he abused expense accounts and fabricated invoices to obtain reimbursements totaling as much as $500,000.A year later, he pleaded guilty to federal wire-fraud and tax-evasion charges 2moons dil. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Raveolution 2005

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Vidéos  » Raveolution 2005
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003