FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Vidéos  » Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 20:16 (2008)    Sujet du message: Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future
Répondre en citant

Mr. Green

Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future (channel 24 Israel)
envoyé par tribalistic

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 20:16 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
yellow13
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 2 Mar - 07:30 (2011)    Sujet du message: Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future
Répondre en citant

buy wow power leveling,
When gamers talk about class balance in WOW,buy wow power leveling they normally mean that buy wow power leveling if two classes were to square off together in PvP combat,buy wow power leveling, the determination of who wins should come down to who has more skill in reading the situation and using the right abilities at the right times; or, in terms of PvE class roles, each person within a party should feel like a necessary part of that party,buy wow power leveling able to perform a function throughout an instance and have that function be an integral part of the party's success. buy wow power leveling,
According to the reaserch.cheap wow power leveling Rift,who now have two characters of high-enough level to where I feel comfortable talking about them.  The first is a level 35 Paragon/Champion/Riftblade,cheap wow power leveling, a Warrior Soul Role that I designed as much as possible to be able to produce a lot of DPS, and functioning as DPS in a group I do fairly well.  My greatest problem – and I heard this echoed by other Warriors both across my server and outside of game – was that my armor seemed to do absolutely nothing.  When playing solo through content,cheap wow gold, I had to be careful to draw only one mob at a time.  If I drew two,cheap wow gold I could handle them only so long as they were two levels above me or less.  After any such combat, I had to stop for a while to regenerate health using OOC health regen drinks.  If I drew 3 or more mobs, my only hope was to run away (and because of abilities most mobs have to slow a person running away, I would often not make it).buy wow gold, When in a group of people,buy wow gold I had to desperately hope that I didn't draw aggro, because I could not handle it for long.  Fortunately, my DPS (even though my Souls were specifically designed for DPS) was not often enough to draw and hold aggro.  Unfortunately, there were many times where I was called upon to off-tank, and I simply didn't have enough survivability to do so (such as in the last battle of Foul Cascade).

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Vidéos  » Infected Mushroom - Cities of the Future
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003