FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
--
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Questions/Suggestions  » --
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 14:39 (2008)    Sujet du message: --
Répondre en citant

--

Dernière édition par InFecTeD_gOa le Lun 23 Mar - 16:16 (2009); édité 1 fois
Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 14:39 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 15:46 (2008)    Sujet du message: --
Répondre en citant

On a deja un topic pour les cd/ albums et EP

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

yan9085
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 8 Juin - 03:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: --
Répondre en citant

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"
dog clothes,
"It will change your life," dog clothes I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."
But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.
cheap aion kinah,
I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking:cheap aion kinah "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.
wedding dresses,
I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career,wedding dresses  she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care, but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.
wedding dresses,
I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine.wedding dresses That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.
flyff penya,
Looking at my attractive friend,flyff penya  I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.
maple story mesos,
I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball.maple story mesos  I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.
My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

baboyes
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 10 Aoû - 07:25 (2010)    Sujet du message: --
Répondre en citant

Keir Sarafian is a self-proclaimed "good guy." After all, he says, he has "character witnesses." His two older sisters love, respect and support him, and "people like that don't support monsters." And, of course, there's Keir's dad Ray. Widowed for more than fifteen years, Ray expends all of his energy on his kids (OK, and some on the occasional glass of beer...or two...or more).
Archlord gold,
 "You had to be a good guy if you were Ray Sarafian's kid,"Archlord gold says Keir. "You couldn't possibly be anything less." As Keir's narrative unfolds, though, readers may start to question whether Ray's "good guy" persona is really accurate. Troubling chapters that take place in the aftermath of an action that Gigi Boudakian is calling date rape alternate with chapters that tell the story of Keir's senior year in high school.
world of  warcraft gold,
Keir claims that the point of these stories is to tell the truth, world of  warcraft gold to show that he's not the kind of guy who could ever be capable of rape. As the saga of Keir's senior year unfolds, though, his account raises more questions than it answers. Keir's masterful tackle during the football season, which leaves the tacklee paralyzed and gives Keir the nickname "Killer," is an accident --- right?
maple story mesos,
 Clearly Keir wouldn't have gotten all those football scholarships otherwise --- would he?maple story mesos That video that shows a shadowy figure violently hazing the high school's soccer team couldn't be of Keir --- could it? That statue of Paul Revere couldn't have been so utterly destroyed by Keir and his friends in a post-party frenzy --- could it? And, of course, it's normal for Keir to forget all of these episodes after a night of binge drinking and popping pills --- isn't it?
2moons dil,
By the end of the novel,2moons dil the reader, and maybe even Keir himself, is starting to question not only everything Keir claims, but also the premises on which he bases his life. Is his dad really a good influence, or does he enable Keir's problematic behavior? Do Keir's sisters really support him, or has their relationship already been utterly damaged? "The way it looks is not the way it is," says Keir. This statement is true in more ways than one, as INEXCUSABLE's surprising narrative plays out.
sunglasses replica,
 Chris Lynch's accomplished novel is bound to get readers thinking about whether or not they can trust this narrator.sunglasses replica They're also likely to consider long and hard what it means to be the popular guy, the "good guy," and whether those labels excuse a lot of destructive, dangerous behaviors. INEXCUSABLE is not only a compelling character study and a powerful, forceful story that will draw in readers --- it's also a thoughtful examination of a certain kind of young man, an exploration that should be practically required reading for high school students today.fast wow gold --- Reviewed by Norah Piehl  
fast wow gold,

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: --

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Questions/Suggestions  » --
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003