FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
whiteflacon
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » whiteflacon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whiteflacon
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 14:20 (2008)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

Salut moi c'est whiteflacon, 16ans
fan de goa depuis bientot 1 ans
mes dj's préférés sont: hallucinogen, skazi, talamasca, 1200 mics,...
je commence a mixer mais je galere un peu
walaaaa

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 14:20 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 14:28 (2008)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

welcome parmi nous..... Very Happy

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 16:53 (2008)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue Whiteflacon, pas mal t'est dj préférés moi aussi j'aime hallucinogen, skazi, talamasca et 1200 Micrograms.

Si t'a besoin de quelque chose, n'hesite pas a en demander Mr. Green , plait toi ici parmi nous Very Happy

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

ېhiva ېhaŋdra
Invité

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 02:55 (2008)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

Yosh, bienvenue mec Wink

lmaomao
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 15 Juil - 07:34 (2009)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

The Einstein of the fish world may be the nine-spined stickleback, suggests new research that determined this common European fish possesses an unusually sophisticated capacity for learning not yet documented in any other animal, aside from humans.
The unassuming, small-headed fish proves tiny brains can yield "surprising cognitive abilities," according to project leader Jeremy Kendal, whose team discovered the stickleback can compare the behavior of other fish with its own experiences in order to make better choices.
This learning method, known as "hill-climbing," is necessary for cumulative culture and was thought to be unique to humans.
archlord power leveling
"Cases such as nut-cracking in chimpanzees, or tool use in New Caledonian crows, are potentially consistent with such a strategy, but the strategy has yet to be shown unambiguously (in these other animals)," Kendal, a Durham University anthropologist, told Discovery News.
For the study, published in the journal Behavioral Ecology, he and his colleagues caught 270 nine-spined sticklebacks in Leicester, England. The fish were organized into experimental groups. These fish groups then took turns as either free swimmers in a tank with worm-yielding feeders at the end, or as "learners" in a transparent, partitioned-off area of the specially designed tank.
aoc power leveling
One of the two feeders released more worms than the other. The fish quickly gravitated to this "rich feeder." When these fish then went into the observation semi-circle portion of the tank, the researchers swapped the feeders. The new free swimmers, as before, made a beeline for the feeder with a more plentiful worm reward.
When the observation fish group was released back into the part of the tank with the feeders, 75 percent were "clever" enough to know from watching the other sticklebacks that the feeders had been switched, so they didn't just rely upon their own experience with the feeders.
archlord gold
Additional research conducted by the same team of scientists found that the likelihood of copying the behavior of another increased with the rate at which this other individual fed. The fish aren't therefore just mindlessly copying each other. They are instead "being selective about when and who they copy."
buy archlord gold
Kendal thinks the nine-spined stickleback might have been "forced to learn" this rather complex strategy because the species is scrawnier than many other fish, with an anatomy that doesn't offer significant protection from predators. Instead of risking being eaten while searching for food, it benefits the fish to find out exactly where the best sources are at ahead of time and to go directly to them.
archlord money
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss
"It is possible that, rather than evolve to become more sturdy, it is less costly for the nine-spines to evolve the capacity to exploit foraging information provided by observing others," he explained, mentioning that tougher three-spined sticklebacks don't seem to have such a brainy solution to foraging challenges.
Culum Brown, a University of Edinburgh researcher and editor of the book "Fish Cognition and Behavior," told Discovery News, the study "shows that fishes are using a mixture of their own knowledge and weighing it up against cultural information."
"In many ways," Brown said, "fish are just as smart as other animals."
While fish seem to exhibit frequent flashes of mental brilliance, the stickleback's hill-climbing strategy has yet to result in more human-like, high-tech capabilities, probably because fish habitats are so unstable.
"A massive constraint for the fish is that the environment can change rapidly, so information about a good foraging site can become redundant after a short time," Kendal said. "This resets the cumulative process and the fish have to start again acquiring new information."
"This means we might not expect any spectacular cumulative cultural evolution like seen in humans," he said, "but watch this space. We know so little and are constantly surprised about what they can do!"

dearail
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 11 Nov - 08:11 (2009)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

To this day I remember my mum''s letters. It all started in December 1941. Every night she sat at the big table in

the kitchen and wrote to my brother Johnny, who had been drafted that summer. We had not heard from him since the

Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

I didn''t understand why my mum kept writing Johnny when he never wrote back.

"Wait and see-we''ll get a letter from him one day," she claimed. Mum said that there was a direct link from the

brain to the written word that was just as strong as the light God has granted us. She trusted that this light would

find Johnny.
world of warcraft power leveling,
I don''t know if she said that to calm herself, dad or all of us down. But I do know that it helped us stick

together, and one day a letter really did arrive. Johnny was alive on an island in the Pacific.

I had always been amused by the fact that mum signed her letters, "Cecilia Capuzzi", and I teased her about that.

"Why don''t you just write ''Mum''?" I said.

I hadn''t been aware that she always thought of herself as Cecilia Capuzzi. Not as Mum. I began seeing her in a new

light, this small delicate woman, who even in high-heeled shoes was barely one and a half meters tall.

She never wore make-up or jewelry except for a wedding ring of gold. Her hair was fine, sleek and black and always

put up in a knot in the neck. She wouldn''t hear of getting a haircut or a perm. Her small silver-rimmed pince-nez

only left her nose when she went to bed.
world of warcraft gold,
Whenever mum had finished a letter, she gave it to dad for him to post it. Then she put the water on to boil, and we

sat down at the table and talked about the good old days when our Italian-American family had been a family of ten:

mum, dad and eight children. Five boys and three girls. It is hard to understand that they had all moved away from

home to work, enroll in the army, or get married. All except me.

Around next spring mum had got two more sons to write to. Every evening she wrote three different letters which she

gave to me and dad afterwards so we could add our greetings.

Little by little the rumour about mum''s letters spread. One day a small woman knocked at our door. Her voice

trembled as she asked: "Is it true you write letters?"

"I write to my sons."
replica rolex,
"And you can read too?" whispered the woman.

"Sure."

The woman opened her bag and pulled out a pile of airmail letters. "Read… please read them aloud to me."

The letters were from the woman''s son who was a soldier in Europe, a red-haired boy who mum remembered having seen

sitting with his brothers on the stairs in front of our house. Mum read the letters one by one and translated them

from English to Italian. The woman''s eyes welled up with tears. "Now I have to write to him," she said. But how was

she going to do it?
wedding dress,
"Make some coffee, Octavia," mum yelled to me in the living room while she took the woman with her into the kitchen

and seated her at the table. She took the fountain pen, ink and air mail notepaper and began to write. When she had

finished, she read the letter aloud to the woman.

"How did you know that was exactly what I wanted to say?"

"I often sit and look at my boys'' letters, just like you, without a clue about what to write."
replica watches,
A few days later the woman returned with a friend, then another one and yet another one--they all had sons who fought

in the war, and they all needed letters. Mum had become the correspondent in our part of town. Sometimes she would

write letters all day long.

Mum always insisted that people signed their own letters, and the small woman with the grey hair asked mum to teach

her how to do it. "I so much want to be able to write my own name so that my son can see it." Then mum held the

woman''s hand in hers and moved her hand over the paper again and again until she was able to do it without her help.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
After that day, when mum had written a letter for the woman, she signed it herself, and her face brightened up in a

smile.

Today all mum''s letters are lost. But those who got them still talk about her and cherish the memory of her letters

in their hearts.

All Mum’s Letters

Ramya
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 5 Jan - 05:20 (2010)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

The Wallet

As I walked home one freezing day, I stumbled on a wallet someone had lost in the street. I picked it up and looked inside to find some identification so I could call the owner. But the wallet contained only three dollars and a crumpled letter that looked as if it had been in there for years. The envelope was worn and the only thing that was legible on it was the return address. (world of warcraft power leveling)
I started to open the letter, hoping to find some clue. Then I saw the dateline -- 1924. The letter had been written almost sixty years earlier. It was written in a beautiful feminine handwriting, on powder-blue stationery with a little flower in the left-hand corner. It was a "Dear John"letter that told the recipient, whose name appeared to be Michael, that the writer could not see him any more because her mother forbade it. Even so, she wrote that she would always love him. It was signed Hannah.

It was a beautiful letter, but there was no way, except for the name Michael, to identify the owner. Maybe if I called information, the operator could find a phone listing for the address on the envelope. The operator suggested I speak with her supervisor, who hesitated for a moment, then said, "Well, there is a phone listing at that address, but I can't give you the number. " She said as a courtesy, she would call that number, explain my story and ask whoever answered if the person wanted her to connect me. Aion kina

I waited a few minutes and then the super-visor was back on the line. "I have a party who will speak with you. " I asked the woman on the other end of the line if she knew anyone by the name of Hannah. She gasped. " Oh! We bought this house from a family who had a daughter named Hannah. But that was thirty years ago!" "Would you know where that family could be located now?" I asked. "I remember that Hannah had to place her mother in a nursing home some years ago, "the woman said. "Maybe if you got in touch with them, they might be able to track down the daughter. "She gave me the name of the nursing home, and I called the number. The woman on the phone told me the old lady had passed away some years ago, but the nursing home did have a phone number for where the daughter might be living. I thanked the person at the nursing home and phoned the number she gave me. The woman who answered explained that Hannah herself was now living in a nursing home. This whole thing is stupid, I thought to myself. Why am I making such a big deal over finding the owner of a wallet that has only three dollars and a letter that is almost sixty years old?

Nevertheless, I called the nursing home in which Hannah was supposed to be living, and the man who answered the phone told me , "Yes, Hannah is staying with us. "Even though it was already 10 P. M. , I asked if I could come by to see her. "Well, "he said hesitatingly, "if you want to take a chance, she might be in the day room watching television. "

world of warcraft gold,I thanked him and drove over to the nursing home. The night nurse and a guard greeted me at the door. We went up to the third floor of the large building. In the day room, the nurse introduced me to Hannah. She was a sweet, silverhaired old-timer with a warm smile and a twinkle in her eyes. I told her about finding the wallet and showed her the letter. The second she saw the powder-blue envelope with that little flower on the left, she took a deep breath and said, "Young man, this letter was the last contact I ever had with Michael. "She looked away for a moment, deep in thought, and then said softly, "I loved him very much. But I was only sixteen at the time and my mother felt I was too young. Oh, he was so handsome. He looked like Sean Connery, the actor. "

"Yes, " she continued, "Michael Goldstein was a wonderful person. If you should find him, tell him I think of him often. And, " she hesitated for a moment, almost biting her lip, tears welled up in her eyes, "I never did marry. I guess no one ever matched up to Michael. . . "I thanked Hannah and said good-bye. I took the elevator to the first floor and as I stood by the door, the guard there asked, "Was the old lady able to help you?"I told him she had given me a lead. "At least I have a last name. But I think I'll let it go for a while. I spent almost the whole day trying to find the owner of this wallet. "I had taken out the wallet, which was a simple brown leather case with red lacing on the side. When the guard saw it, he said, "Hey, wait a minute! That's Mr. Goldstein's wallet. I'd know it anywhere with that bright red lacing. He 's always losing that wallet. I must have found it in the halls at least three times. " wow gold

"Who's Mr. Goldstein?"I asked, as my hand began to shake. "He 's one of the old-timers on the eighth floor. That's Mike Goldstein's wallet for sure. He must have lost it on one of his walks. "I thanked the guard and quickly ran back to the nurse's office. I told her what the guard had said. We went back to the elevator and got on. I prayed that Mr. Goldstein would be up.

On the eighth floor, the floor nurse said, "I think he's still in the day room. He likes to read at night. He 's a darling old man. "We went to the only room that had any lights on, and there was a man reading a book. The nurse went over to him and asked if he had lost hiswallet. Mr. Goldstein looked up with surprise, put his hand in his back pocket and said, "Oh, it is missing. ""This kind gentleman found a wallet and we wondered if it could be yours. "I handed Mr. Goldstein the wallet, and the second he saw it, he smiled with relief and said, "Yes, that's it! It must have dropped out of my pocket this afternoon. I want to give you a reward. "

"No, thank you, "I said. "But I have to tell you something. I read the letter in the hope of finding out who owned the wallet. "The smile on his face suddenly disappeared. "You read that letter?""Not only did I read it, I think I know where Hannah is. " ffxi gil

He suddenly grew pale. "Hannah?You know where she is?How is she?Is she still as pretty as she was?Please, please tell me, " he begged. "She's fine. . . just as pretty as when you knew her, " I said softly.

The old man smiled with anticipation and asked, "Could you tell me where she is?I want to call her tomorrow. "He grabbed my hand and said, "You know something, mister?I was so in love with that girl that when that letter came, my life literally ended. I never married. I guess I've always loved her. "

"Michael, " I said, "come with me. "We took the elevator down to the third floor. The hallways were darkened and only one or two little night lights lit our way to the day room, where Hannah was sitting alone, watching the television.

The nurse walked over to her. "Hannah, "she said softly, pointing to Michael, who was waiting with me in the doorway. "Do you know this man?"She adjusted her glasses, looked for a moment, but didn't say a word.

Michael said softly, almost in a whisper, "Hannah, it's Michael. Do you remember me?"She gasped. "Michael! I don't believe it! Michael! It's you! My Michael!"He walked slowly toward her, and they embraced. The nurse and I left with tears streaming down our faces. "See, "I said. "See how the good Lord works! If it's meant to be, it will be. "

world of warcraft power leveling, About three weeks later, I got a call at my office from the nursing home. "Can you break away on Sunday to attend a wedding?Michael and Hannah are going to tie the knot!"

yan9085
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 8 Juin - 04:00 (2010)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

Nothing in today's world is as big a problem as that of population. People begin to worry about the support capacity of the earth. And there might be only standing room for each person in the future.
wow power leveling,
     Lima's population was 5.wow power leveling  7 million in 1985 but it grew to 9. 1 million in 2000. Tianjin's was 7.9 million in 1985. In 2000, it boosted to 9. 7 million. Such cities as London, Osaka, Moscow, Beijing, Karachi, Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Teheran are having a similar population growth. Calcutta, Shanghai, New York, and Sto Paulo see a faster population explosion. Tokyo had 18.8 million in 1985. In 2000 it turned into 20.2 million. Mexico city had 17.3 million people in 1985, but in 2000, its population reached 25.8 million!
aion kinah,
   What does the population growth mean? aion kinah It means greater and greater consumption and greater pressure for the earth. If more people are added to the world population without our being alert or taking any action, we would have only standing room by the end of the 21st century.
wedding dresses,
     Each government and the UN should see that population of each country and each city stops growing for the next fifty years.wedding dresses
     Everything grows in modern times, and it seems that nothing grows as quickly as population. Population keeps growing, and grows rapidly, firstly because people's living standards keep going up, with better houses, better clothing, better food, secondly because people know how to preserve themselves so as to live longer, and thirdly
cheap aion kinah,
because they have modern medicine and medical care to ensure that usual diseases can be easily cured.cheap aion kinah  There is another cause for the growth of population. Few countries or governments have realised the importance of family planning. On the contrary, some encourage child-birth.
     Here are some examples of population growth from 1985 to 2000 (as anticipated).
maple story mesos,
     Lima had 5.7 million people in 1985 but there were 9.1 million by 2000. Tianjin used to have 7. 9 million in 1985.maple story mesos  By 2000 its population reached 9. 7 million.  Such cities as London, Osaka, Moscow, Beijing, Karachi, Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Teheran are having a similar population growth. We would not be shocked if all other cities have this rate. But some cities, like Calcutta, Shanghai, New York, and Sto Paulo boost their population even more quickly than the above-mentioned cities. Tokyo had 18.8 million in 1985. The year 2000 found 20.2 million Tokyo citizens. Mexico city had 17.3 million people in 1985, but as population specialists had predicted, that reached 25.8 million in 2000 !
cabal alz,
     The population problem is a universal concern nowadays. cabal alz Any government is a failure if it does nothing about its population growth.

baboyes
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 10 Aoû - 07:24 (2010)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

This is an episode from the Three Kingdoms. Zhou Yu ordered Zhuge Liang to manufacture 100,000 arrows within ten days. Zhuge said,
replica sunglasses,
 “Give me three days.”]replica sunglasses He also signed a pledge placing himself liable for punishment should he fail to complete the order. Zhou Yu ridiculed that Zhuge Liang was looking for self-destruction. On the one hand, Zhou Yu ordered his troops not to provide Zhuge Liang with materials to make the arrows. He also sent Lu Su to spy on him to find out what was going on. In fact, Zhuge Liang had already realized that this was a plot by room, Zhuge said to Lu Su, “Save me please.” He asked Lu Su to lend him 20boats, each lined with straw-made scarecrows and manned by 30 soldiers. He requested that Lu Su not tell Zhou Yu what was happening.
age of conan gold,
  When Lu Su came again to see Zhuge Liang,age of conan gold he did not find anything unusual. Nothing happened on the second day either. In the small hours of the third day, Zhuge Liang invited Lu Su for a boat ride. The 20 boats were tied together with strong ropes. Zhuge's fleet sailed toward the camp of Cao Cao. A thick mist had spread over the surface of the river. People could hardly see each other on the river. When Zhuge's fleet got close to the Cao camp before dawn, Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to shout and beat drums to fake an attack. Zhuge and Lu Su simply sat inside one of the boats and drank wines to enjoy themselves.
age of conan power leveling,
  As soon as the Cao camp heard the shouting and drum beating,age of conan power leveling they mistook it for a surprise attack by the Zhou Yu camp. Since they could see nobody on the river, they gathered 3,000 bow men and ordered them to shoot arrows towards where the shouting and drum beating came. The front of the scarecrows was quickly shot full of arrows. After a while, Zhuge Liang had his fleet turned around to expose the other side of the scarecrows. When this side was also shot full of arrows, the day broke. Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to return to their base port. The soldiers shouted, “Thank you, Cao Cao, for your arrows.” After they got back to their camp, they collected more than 100,000 arrows from the scarecrows.
aion gold,
This is a story from Three Kingdoms. Zhou Yu, chief commander of Wu,aion gold Was talented and proficient in strategies and tactics but was narrow-minded and intolerant of others. He discussed with Zhuge Liang plans to conquer Cao Cao while simultaneously pondering how to murder Zhuge Liang. Zhou Yu had been wounded by a poisonous arrow when he was attacking Nanjun. Zhou's wound burst when he learned that Zhuge Liang had already taken over Nanjun, Jingzhou and Xiangyang. Zhou Yu, with a healing wound, racked his brains for ways to capture Jingzhou.
maple story mesos,
His strategies,maple story mesos however, were all seen through by Zhuge Liang who even sent him a mocking message. Zhou Yu was vexed again. “Since You(the Heaven) made me, Zhou Yu, why did You make Zhuge Liang too?” Zhou Yu grudgingly asked before he took his last breath. Learning of Zhou Yu's demise, Zhuge Liang decided to go to pay respects.
world of warcraft power leveling,
 Fearing that Zhuge Liang might be murdered,world of warcraft power leveling Liu Bei send Zhao Yun with 500warriors to protect him. Before Zhou Yu's coffin, Zhuge Liang personally offered libation, kneeled on the ground, and read his eulogy. Tears of grief gushed forth from Zhuge Liang. All the generals from Wu were moved. When Lu Su saw Zhuge Liang was in such grievance, he said to himself, “Zhou Liang was narrow-minded and he brought on his own death.”

apizzsa
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 10 Mar - 10:58 (2011)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon
Répondre en citant

An cutie respond to health &healing changes in cataclysm.
You missed the part where I said health pools will be higher. Imagine a boss that takes say 3-4 hits to kill a tank, but it also takes a healer 3-4 heals to top her back off. Now efficiency of a healing spell can be as much of a consideration as direct throughput, since the tank is unlikely to die in your next GCD. Now coordination among healers can be a bigger deal since efficiency will matter. Now maximum health on the tank classes will matter less because the question of how long you can survive without a heal landing is largely academic. Now avoidance on a tank can matter a little more because saving healer mana becomes as important as being table to take the next hit.As an aside, healers will actually need enough healing tools and enough distinction among them so that they are really choosing the big, expensive heal vs. the small, cheap heal vs. the fast, expensive heal, to name just a few examples.
wow power leveling,  
wow power leveling,  
cheap wow gold,  
buy wow gold,  
cheap wow power leveling,  
buy wow gold

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: whiteflacon

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » whiteflacon
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003