FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Nouveau Admin
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Reglement & Actus  » Nouveau Admin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 02:45 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau Admin
Répondre en citant

Bon, on a un nouveau admin Shiva Shandra. Ce forum a deux admins, moi et Shiva Shandra Okay

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 02:45 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ېhiva ېhaŋdra
Invité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 02:54 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau Admin
Répondre en citant

Salut salut Very Happy

aamaomao
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 27 Aoû - 07:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: Nouveau Admin
Répondre en citant

In 2000, was listed in the book of Guinness World Records for his support of 39 charities, more than any other entertainer or personality. At the time, Jackson was waiting for the licenses to the masters of his albums to revert to him; this allowed him to promote his old material how he liked and prevented Sony from getting a cut of the profit. Jackson expected this to occur early in the new millennium; however, due to various clauses in the contract, this
Maple Story mesos
revert date is still many years away. Jackson began an investigation, and it emerged that the attorney who represented the singer in the deal was also representing Sony, creating a conflict of interest. Jackson was also concerned about another conflict of interest. For a number of years, Sony had been pushing to buy all of Jackson's share in their music catalog venture. If Jackson's career or financial situation were to deteriorate, he would have to sell his catalog.
wow gold Thus, Sony had something to gain from Jackson's career failing. Jackson was able to use these conflicts as leverage to exit his contract early. Just before the release of Invincible, Jackson informed the head of Sony Music Entertainment, Tommy Mottola, that he was leaving Sony. As a result, all singles
Guild Wars Gold
releases, video shootings and promotions concerning the Invincible album were canceled. Jackson made allegations in July 2002 that Mottola was a "devil" and a "racist" who did not support his African-American artists, using them merely for his own personal gain. He charged that Mottola had called his colleague Irv Gotti a "fat nigger". Sony disputed claims that they had failed to promote Invincible with sufficient energy, maintaining that Jackson refused to tour in the US.
wow power leveling
Six years after his last studio album and after spending much of the late 1990s out of the public eye, Jackson released Invincible in October 2001 to much anticipation. To help promote the album, a special 30th Anniversary celebration at Madison Square Garden occurred in September 2001 to mark the singer's 30th year as a solo artist. Jackson appeared
lineage 2 adena
onstage alongside his brothers for the first time since 1984. The show also featured performances by Mya, Usher,
2moons dil
Whitney Houston, 'N Sync, and Slash, among other artists. In the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Jackson helped organize the United We Stand: What More Can I Give benefit concert at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C. The concert was
world of warcraft power leveling
aired on October 21, 2001, and included performances from dozens of major artists, including Jackson, who performed his song "What More Can I Give" as the finale. Invincible was a commercial success, debuting atop the charts in 13 countries and going on to sell approximately 10 million copies worldwide. It received double-platinum certification in the US. However, the sales for Invincible were notably low compared to his previous releases, due in part to a diminishing pop music industry, the lack of promotion, no supporting world tour and the label dispute. The album spawned three singles, "You Rock My World", "Cry" and "Butterflies", the latter without a music video.
Jackson's third child, Prince Michael Jackson II (also known as Blanket) was born in 2002. The mother's identity was never released by Jackson, but he has said the child was the result of artificial insemination from a surrogate mother and his own sperm cells. In November of that year, Jackson brought his newborn son onto the balcony of his room at the Hotel Adlon in Berlin, as fans stood below. Holding him in his right arm, with a cloth loosely draped over the baby's face, Jackson briefly extended the baby over the railing of the balcony, four stories above ground level, causing widespread criticism in the media. Jackson later apologized for the incident, calling it "a terrible mistake". Sony released a compilation of Jackson's hits on CD and DVD. In the US, the album was certified platinum by the RIAA; in the UK it was certified for shipments of at least 1.2 million units.

Annstory
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Ven 21 Jan - 03:44 (2011)    Sujet du message: Nouveau Admin
Répondre en citant

buy wow power leveling In which time you could be a whiper,who seen the before and furture buy wow power level?
buy wow power leveling
The World of Warcraft development team has started an interesting series of blog posts about the 'movers and shakers' in Azeroth and their collective metamorphosis since The Shattering that came with the Cataclysm update. The series starts with a look at Orc powerhouse, Thrall, and gives a retrospective look at the way Thrall used to look and the way he looks now buy wow pow leveling.
buy wow power leveling
One of the most notable metamorphoses in Cataclysm is that of Thrall buy wow power leveling.
cheap wow power leveling
Thrall He's worn many titles in his lifetime: slave, gladiator cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
shaman, chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan, and, most recently, warchief of the Horde cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Now, as the son of Durotan puts down the mantle of warchief and takes up the simple garb of a shaman once again, we take a look back at his journey and the events that shaped him into the orc he is today buy wow gold.

ahead168
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 8 Sep - 05:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: Nouveau Admin
Répondre en citant

Rift is not the WoW Killer. Under no circumstances, no matter how many positive things I or anyone else may write, no one with an ounce of sanity claims that Rift will kill WoW. Put down the pitch forks and keep this statement in mind as you read.
Now that I've properly covered my ass from potential rabid WoWheads, let's jump into the real issue: Rift is catering to a very large audience. Larger than even WoW. I say this as a sandbox MMO vet who plays theme-parks these days due to social reasons. I want each and every theme-park MMO to fail and give rise to single server sandbox MMOs ala-EVE but not EVE (the name alone scares most MMO rookies who only hear about the constant griefing; I have a girlfriend I'm trying to slowly convert into a sandboxer, so I need to mask the potential for griefing).
wow power leveling,  
maple story mesos,
RuneScape gold,
cheap wow gold,  
Final Fantasy XI Gil,  
ffxi power leveling,  
Age of Conan gold,

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nouveau Admin

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Reglement & Actus  » Nouveau Admin
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003