FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Nouveau theme et logo
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Reglement & Actus  » Nouveau theme et logo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 02:42 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo
Répondre en citant

BOn, comme vous pouvez l'aprecier, il ya un nouveau logo et un nouveau theme, j'espere que vous allez, l'aprecier, l'ancien theme etait trop vert Mr. Green

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 02:42 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 08:23 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo
Répondre en citant

J'admire ton nouveau thème Cool
les couleurs sont très bien choisi, perso, ton forum est très bon Very Happy
encore quelques membres et la machine se met en route, après l'infos passe de bouche à oreille, je ne me fais pas de soucy pour toi, il va trouver une place importante Okay

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 15:18 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo
Répondre en citant

merci, comme tu peux le constater, j'ai referencé le forum dans pas mal de sites Very Happy

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

jan1213
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Lun 19 Juil - 04:46 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo
Répondre en citant

Yuan Shu sent 100 thousand troops, led by General Ji Ling, to attack Liu Bei. For fear of Lü Bu in Xuzhou who might lend Liu a hand, Yuan wrote Lü a letter,
world of warcraft power leveling,
together with many food supplies as gifts, asking him not to help Liu. Liu, on the other hand, wrote lüa letter asking for assistance.world of warcraft power leveling “If I remain an onlooker with folded arms,”thought Lü, “I will be in danger after Yuan defeats Liu. But if I help Liu, Yuan will be be resentful to me.” So Lü invited both Liu Bei and Ji Ling to a bqnqet.  
cheap aion kinah,
 Lü sat between Liu and Ji at the banquet.cheap aion kinah After a few rounds of toasts Lü began, “Please grant me a favor by stopping the fight.” When Ji Ling refused, Lu shouted for his long lance to be brought over. Both Liu and Ji got a fright. “I'll stand my lance 150steps away outside the gate.
If my arrow hits its edge you two will stop your fight. And if I miss the target you have your own way.”
wow gold,
Ji secretly hoped that he would miss the target,wow gold while Liu crossed his fingers wished Lu succees. Lü and wine brought up to him. After each one had a cup Lu arched his bow, aimed and shot with a big shout. The arrow flew like lightening toward the target, and hit right on the edge of the lance. A big applause rose from everybody around. Lu dropped his bow and laughed, saying, “You see, even the heavens wish that you stop fighting.” With his excellent archery, Lü averted a fight between the two sides
wow gold,
 Following the interlocking stratagems they had laid,wow gold Wang Yun betrothed his step daughter Diao Chan to Lü Bu, then, to sow discord between the two, presented the girl to Dong Zhou as a concubine. Lü Bu was furious, and each time he met Diao Chan, the latter feigned a sad tearful look. One day, while Dong Chan was in court, Lü Bu rushed back to Dong Zhuo's residence to see the girl. In the Fengyi Pavilion the girl said to him with a desperate look,
flyff penya,
 “I have prolonged my life in disgrace simply so I could have a final meeting with you and let you know my feelings.flyff penya Ishould have waited upon you but unfortunately Dong Zhuo took me by force. We can only meet in the next life…” So saying she meant to throw herself into the lotus pool. Lü Bu hurriedly held her back and swore, “How can I be a man if I fail to marry you?”
maple story mesos,
  Suddenly aware of Lü Bu's absence,maple story mesos Dong Zhuo, suspicious, rushed back to his residence to see Diao Chan was nowhere. the service maids told him the girl and Lü Bu were in the back garden. Dong Zhuo rushed there and at the sight of the two, roared with anger. Lü Bu fled. When Dong Zhuo got back to his bedroom he saw Diao Chan's face was tearful. Being demanded for an answer, the girl said, “I was enjoying flowers in the back garden when Lü Bu stole in to take my liberty. I tried to escape but he drove me to the pavilion with his lance…” Before long the interlocking stratagems worked out-Dong Zhuo was killed by Lü Bu.

Annstory
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Ven 21 Jan - 03:43 (2011)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo
Répondre en citant

wow power leveling What's the official site say this game?The team is beginning to list out some of the systems and features that it's looking at for future tweaks. Street issues a caveat by saying that this is a preliminary list and not necessarily all-inclusive wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
We have very few traditional tank and spank fights (even Argaloth likes to parry melee) so it’s hard to get consistent numbers without very large data sets. Still, we see Survival hunters and Unholy DKs on top of a lot of single target fights wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold,
 Arcane, Marksman, and Beastmaster damage is too low. Retribution, Shadow, and Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them. We aren’t seeing a lot of Subtlety rogues in PvE yet, so that sample size is still small. On fights where there is a lot of area damage, Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high. Shadow priest AE, mostly due to a weak Mind Sear, feels too low cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Healing in PvE is working out pretty much as intended. There are some Heroic dungeon bosses that are probably tougher than the required item level average permits buy wow gold.
cheap wow power leveling
In general, you might have a tough time upon zoning into a Heroic dungeon with a bunch of strangers as soon as Dungeon Finder permits, especially if your group isn’t willing to communicate and work together. We want Heroics to be challenging -- if you want to zerg the content, stick to normal dungeons.Tank balance overall seems good at this point in time.
buy wow gold,
 Threat seems to be in a good place -- good tanks don’t have much of a problem, but they can’t “phone it in” either. We’re seeing all four tanks get a lot of use, even on Heroic raid fights. That could change as more guilds are able to make serious heroic attempts buy wow gold.

ahead168
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 8 Sep - 05:49 (2011)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo
Répondre en citant

Have you seen the Kate's wedding?Be still our beating bridal hearts. Romance was in the air today as the Brides team swooned over Kate Moss's wedding album, released this morning with the launch of the September issue of American Vogue.
The July wedding was photographed by Kate's close friend Mario Testino and attended by probably the most glamorous guest list we've ever seen including fashion luminaries Vivienne Westwood, Stella McCartney and Christian Louboutin.
In a rare interview with US Vogue journalist and wedding guest Hamish Bowles, Kate disclosed some intimate details about the planning and décor, including one particularly poignant sentiment that brides-to-be across the land will most definitely agree with: 'I've had big birthday parties,' said Kate, 'and I've thrown parties for other people, but this is a completely different thing. It's the Met Ball! Because you have to look at every piece of cutlery; the details are intense. And then you wake up thinking about the ballet shoes for the girls; is the satin ribbon right? I've gone mental."
cabal alz,
cabal power leveling,  
wow power leveling,
Mabinogi Gold,
maple story mesos,
last chaos gold,
eve power leveling,

bernard21
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 27 Déc - 23:14 (2012)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo
Répondre en citant

celui est trop noir, lol
je taquine, il n'est pas mal je trouve
il est assez sympa

iyashi

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Nouveau theme et logo

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Reglement & Actus  » Nouveau theme et logo
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003