FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
le Salu
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » le Salu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
simoO
Psy Newbie

Dj Préféré: holymen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Mar 2 Sep - 01:28 (2008)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

Salut a tous bon je suis nouveau sur ce forum et je suis la parce que  je viens de devenir un fan du psychédélic-trance et me voila cherchant des info sur cette music merci a vous

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 2 Sep - 01:28 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Mar 2 Sep - 01:41 (2008)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue SImo sur ce forum, jespere que tu vas t'amuser, si t'a besoin de quelque chose tu nous la demande et n'hesite pas a poser de question ^^

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Mar 2 Sep - 20:59 (2008)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

simoO a écrit:
Salut a tous bon je suis nouveau sur ce forum et je suis la parce que  je viens de devenir un fan du psychédélic-trance et me voila cherchant des info sur cette music merci a vous

Tu viens de trouver une passion pour la trance goa!!
Comment as tu découvert cette musique?
Si tu veux des infos sur son histoire et autre, surfe dans le forum, tu trouveras un sujet avec des liens très intéressant.
Si tu veux des noms d'artistes et albums contacte moi Okay

en tout cas bienvenue sur le forum Cool

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Mer 3 Sep - 00:52 (2008)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

Il a connu la goa grace a moi, c'est un grand ami a moi, on se connait depuis longtemp ^^

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

ېhiva ېhaŋdra
Invité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 03:06 (2008)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue Simo Wink

InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 08:29 (2008)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

Midnight Sun a écrit:
Il a connu la goa grace a moi, c'est un grand ami a moi, on se connait depuis longtemp ^^

Arrow Tu es un missionnaire comme moi alors Mr. Green , tu fais découvrir aux autres ta passion.
La plupart des personnes à qui je fais écouter la trance goa, sont ravis et veulent connaître ce style.
Bienvenue Simo sur ce forum!!!

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 02:27 (2008)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

Oui, on peux dire que je suis missionaire, mais la plupart n'iame pas la goa

dearail
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 11 Nov - 08:09 (2009)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

As I stood at the gate in the busy airport waiting for my plane, my mind went back to all the changes in my life

during the past months. My marriage had crumbled, leaving me shattered and very confused. My dream of a happy home

and children had been dashed. But somehow God was restoring my sense of purpose and desire to follow wherever he led.
wow power leveling,
It was just a few days before Christmas. In a matter of minutes, I would board the plane and be on my way to Russia

to adopt a six-month-old baby girl.

How it had all happened was amazing in itself. I remember sitting in the living room with friends and quietly sharing

my desire for a child. “Well, there’s no reason why you can’t still be a mother,” my friend assured me. “Singles

are now adopting.”

I remember how I had smiled at the idea, reminding him that I wasn’t young anymore.

“Oh, I don’t think it will take that long,” he responded, “and anyway, it doesn’t hurt to ask.”
replica rolex,
With that, a seed of hope was planted that I could be a mother. In just six months, I was on my way to Russia to

adopt a baby girl named Oksana. Questions flooded my mind. Would she be there when I arrived at the orphanage? Would

she be healthy?

I continued to pray as I stuffed my baggage in the overhead compartment. I glanced again at the little picture I had

of Oksana. “Lord, please lead me to other people going to Russia to adopt.”

How I feared traveling alone, but there was no one to go with me.
replica rolex,
Before long, in little snippets of conversation, I overheard the words “Russia,” “babies” and “orphanage.”

“Are you going to Moscow?” I asked the woman to my right.

“Yes, my husband and I are going to adopt two children.”

“So am I!” I squealed. “I mean, I’m going to adopt a baby girl.”

From then on, we both talked incessantly. I discovered that they were heading to the same orphanage to be met by the

same coordinator. We became fast friends. I whispered a prayer of thanks to God for answering my earlier prayer.
replica rolex,
When the plane landed in Moscow, it was cold and dreary. I immediately sensed the strangeness of the different

culture and my language barrier. But then I met our coordinator, who turned out to be a very friendly Russian woman

who spoke no English. Her big, warm hugs were so reassuring.

“Is Oksana there?” I asked, having heard stories of people getting to the orphanage, only to discover that the

child was no longer there.

“Da,” she answered with a twinkle in her eyes.

“When can we go to the orphanage?” I inquired, ready to go on the overnight train immediately.

“Soon,” the translator said.
replica rolex,
“By Christmas? Will I see her by Christmas?”

“Da. Da,” she answered with a big grin.

I stayed in a simple apartment of a young couple and their three-month-old daughter, Anastasia. Their generosity was

overwhelming. Although their living conditions were simple, they willingly shared what they had.

In just a few days, I left with two other couples to travel eight hours north. When we arrived at Borovitchy, we were

tired but so excited. After only a few hours of sleep, we went to the orphanage. Walking inside the large brick

building that was home to about 400 children, I whispered another prayer. “Just let her be healthy, Lord.”
replica rolex,
As I walked the long hall, I met staff members who were warm and friendly. I saw that the facilities were neat and

clean. A tall Russian doctor joined us and smiled when he asked if I was ready to see Oksana.

Was I? I thought my heart was going to burst with such a strange combination of excitement, fear, longing, hope.

Together, we walked down the cement steps, through the long, narrow hall to the infants’ room. They led me to a

small room while they went to get the baby. In only a few moments, they were back.

Oh, I’ll never forget that moment for as long as I live! They placed her warm little body in my arms and discreetly

stepped out to leave us alone.

“Oh, my,” I whispered in awe. “You are beautiful, darling.”

I gazed at her big brown eyes and flawless skin. I held her hand in mine, counting each finger. I held her close and

sang to her softly, “Jesus loves me.” Time stood still.

It was a holy moment, a Christmas moment, a time when the Greatest Giver filled the arms of a hurting single woman

with a priceless gift—a baby.

We left the orphanage on Christmas Eve at midnight. My tiny daughter, Noelle Joy Oksana Brani, was wrapped in a soft

pink blanket. As I walked out into the night to catch the train back to Moscow, the snow was gently falling. And I

thought I could hear the angels singing.

A Miracle of Joy

Ramya
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 5 Jan - 05:18 (2010)    Sujet du message: le Salu
Répondre en citant

A Coke and a Smile

I know now that the man who sat with me on the old wooden stairs that hot summer night over thirty-five years ago was not a tall man. But to a five-year-old, he was a giant. We sat side by side, watching the sun go down behind the old Texaco service station across the busy street. A street that I was never allowed to cross unless accompanied by an adult, or at the very least, an older sibling. (wow power leveling)

Cherry-scented smoke from Grampy's pipe kept the hungry mosquitoes at bay while gray, wispy swirls danced around our heads. Now and again, he blew a smoke ring and laughed as I tried to target the hole with my finger. I, clad in a cool summer nightie, and Grampy, his sleeveless T-shirt, sat watching the traffic. We counted cars and tried to guess the color of the next one to turn the corner.

Once again, I was caught in the middle of circumstances. The fourth born of six children, it was not uncommon that I was either too young or too old for something. This night I was both. While my two baby brothers slept inside the house, my three older siblings played with friends around the corner, where I was not allowed to go. I stayed with Grampy, and that was okay with me. I was where I wanted to be. My grandfather was baby-sitting while my mother, father and grandmother went out. world of warcraft gold

Thirsty?" Grampy asked, never removing the pipe from his mouth.

" Yes," was my reply." How would you like to run over to the gas station there and get yourself a bottle of Coke?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Had I heard right? Was he talking to me? On my family's modest income, Coke was not a part of our budget or diet. A few tantalizing sips was all I had ever had, and certainly never my own bottle.

" Okay," I replied shyly, already wondering how I would get across the street. Surely Grampy was going to come with me.

Grampy stretched his long leg out straight and reached his huge hand deep into the pocket. I could hear the familiar jangling of the loose change he always carried. Opening his fist, he exposed a mound of silver coins. There must have been a million dollars there. He instructed me to pick out a dime. After he deposited the rest of the change back into his pocket, he stood up. World of warcraft Power Leveling

" Okay," he said, helping me down the stairs and to the curb, " I'm going to stay here and keep an ear out for the babies. I'll tell you when it's safe to cross. You go over to the Coke machine, get your Coke and come back out. Wait for me to tell you when it's safe to cross back."  

My heart pounded. I clutched my dime tightly in my sweaty palm. Excitement took my breath away.

Grampy held my hand tightly. Together we looked up the street and down, and back up again. He stepped off the curb and told me it was safe to cross. He let go of my hand and I ran. I ran faster than I had ever run before. The street seemed wide. I wondered if I would make it to the other side. Reaching the other side, I turned to find Grampy. There he was, standing exactly where I had left him, smiling proudly. I waved.

" Go on, hurry up," he yelled. cd keys

My heart pounded wildly as I walked inside the dark garage.I had been inside the garage before with my father. My surroundings were familiar. I heard the Coca-Cola machine motor humming even before I saw it. I walked directly to the big old red-and-white dispenser. I knew where to insert my dime. I had seen it done before and had fantasized about this moment many times.

The big old monster greedily accepted my dime, and I heard the bottles shift. On tiptoes I reached up and opened the heavy door. There they were: one neat row of thick green bottles, necks staring directly at me, and ice cold from the refrigeration. I held the door open with my shoulder and grabbed one. With a quick yank, I pulled it free from its bondage. Another one immediately took its place. The bottle was cold in my sweaty hands. I will never forget the feeling of the cool glass on my skin. With two hands, I positioned the bottleneck under the heavy brass opener that was bolted to the wall. The cap dropped into an old wooden box, and I reached in to retrieve it. I was cold and bent in the middle, but I knew I needed to have this souvenir. Coke in hand, I proudly marched back out into the early evening dusk. Grampy was waiting patiently. He smiled.

wow power leveling," Stop right there," he yelled. One or two cars sped by me, and once again, Grampy stepped off the curb." Come on, now," he said, " run." I did. Cool brown foam sprayed my hands." Don't ever do that alone," he warned.I held the Coke bottle tightly, fearful he would make me pour it into a cup, ruining this dream come true. He didn't. One long swallow of the cold beverage cooled my sweating body. I don't think I ever felt so proud.

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: le Salu

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » le Salu
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003