FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rko.destiny
Psy Newbie

Dj Préféré: eskio et talamasca
Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 22 Juin - 22:38 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

salut , c'est zak je suis un grand fan de la psytrance et goa et aussi de l'hardcore et sans oublier RANDY ORTON ce que je deteste c'est le mot BERMUDA et le rap ! ! !

Publicité

Message Posté le: Dim 22 Juin - 22:38 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 22 Juin - 22:49 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue Zak, essaye de t'amuser au maximun dans le forum, je vais te demander juste un truc, essaye de pas utliser le language SMS Okay , je vais corriger les fautes, amuse toi dans le forum! Mr. Green

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

blood the last vampire
Psy Newbie

Dj Préféré: dj adolf
Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 23 Juin - 06:51 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

bienvenue parmit nous zac

Visiter le site web du posteur
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 23 Juin - 18:14 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

XD, je le connais il est un ami a moi, on s'est connu dans un voyage en Turiquie, cest lui qui ma fait aimer le psytrance, mais il sai pas tres bien manipuler dans le forum

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

blood the last vampire
Psy Newbie

Dj Préféré: dj adolf
Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 23 Juin - 18:35 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

hum je comprend

Visiter le site web du posteur
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 23 Juin - 18:35 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

Je lui aprend a naviguer

ېhiva ېhaŋdra
Invité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 03:05 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue Zak Wink

InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 08:24 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

oui bienvenu à toi........mais où est il Zak?

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 15:20 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

Je crois pas qu'il reviendra XD, il sait pas naviguer dans les forum, j'esayé de lui apprendre mais il veux pas Rolling Eyes

InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 21:29 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

Midnight Sun a écrit:
Je crois pas qu'il reviendra XD, il sait pas naviguer dans les forum, j'esayé de lui apprendre mais il veux pas Rolling Eyes

je comprends.... c'est pas facile de convertir une personne Crying or Very sad

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 7 Sep - 23:21 (2008)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

XD, mais t inquiete pas, il reviendra.. Mr. Green

lmaomao
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 15 Juil - 07:33 (2009)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

Last week I talked about why a strong web site is crucial to your business. Today I’m going to talk about five components your web site needs and why you need them. Bear in mind, however, that these five aren’t the only components you need. At the end of the article, I’ll mention a couple of other things you may want to include. Now, you can’t just slap these components on a web site and have something great. You’ll still need some solid graphic design, good usability and ease of navigation, plus you definitely want to make sure your design, copy, and code are developed using principles of search engine optimization. With those cautionary notes aside, let’s dive in to the five components you need for a successful web site.
wow power leveling
1. Opt-In Box

If you’re not capturing your visitor’s details with an opt-in box, you’re missing one of the greatest marketing tools available online today. An opt-in box is a place where people enter their name and e-mail address (or just their e-mail address, but I’ve found it’s useful to have more information), and then they subscribe to your e-mail newsletter or e-zine (pronounced “EE-zeen”). You can start building a relationship with your subscribers with regular, useful contact (defining “regular, useful contact” is a separate article in and of itself).
wow power leveling
2. Who you are

Generally speaking, if you’re selling either a product or a service, you’ll want your customers or clients to trust you. Part of building trust is sharing a bit about you and how your company got started.

3. What you do

Obviously, if you want to sell your products or services, you’ll need to talk about them. This is where good marketing copywriting comes in handy. If you’re not good at writing marketing copy that converts visitors into buyers, hire someone who knows how to do it well. Investing in good copywriting can make all the difference.
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss
age of conan power leveling
4. Sticky content

Sticky content refers to any content on your web site that attracts people and keeps them there, kind of like flypaper. Consider your blog, articles, audio and videos, and other resources, to be the flypaper that keeps visitors “stuck” to your site. The longer they stay at your site, the more likely they are to convert into buyers. There is, however, a point where your content will hit critical mass and can be too sticky. If you give too much away, your potential buyers won’t need to buy. They’ll settle for the freebies and never convert into sales.

5. Contact Information

Potential clients and customers will want to know how to contact you for several reasons. If they can contact you, they can buy from you with the assurance that if they experience any troubles with the product, they’ll be able to ask questions or process returns easily. Also, they can ask you questions before they buy. There’s a long list of other reasons customers and clients may want to contact you, and they’ll feel safer buying if they can contact you easily. So provide at least phone and e-mail, and if you can, provide a physical address as well. If you work from home, don’t post your home address. Instead, get a P.O. box or a box at the UPS Store and post that instead.
If you’re selling products or services online, in addition to these five components, you’ll do well to invest in a shopping cart system and a payment processing system. Forcing potential buyers to contact you to get purchasing information ensures that those buyers will go elsewhere most of the time. We live in a high-demand, instant gratification world. If someone is shopping in the middle of the night or on a Sunday and they want what you have to offer but they can’t get it when they want it, they’ll buy it from someone else who can deliver instantaneously. Don’t give your potential buyers a reason not to buy from you.
So how do you implement all this stuff? How do you get a web site with these components, plus good design, good usability, and strong SEO? Next week, I’ll talk about how to hire a web firm to design your site. I’ll tell you how to educate yourself so you know enough to ask the right questions and know when you’re getting the right answers, how to balance value and price, and what red flags to watch out for.

dearail
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 11 Nov - 08:10 (2009)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

“Hey, Jenna, do you think we’ll still be friends when we’re eighty-two?” I stopped bouncing on the trampoline

when I saw a puzzled look on my friend’s face. Boy, did her look say it all! It was clear she was wondering where in

the world I had come up with such a random question. Being such good friends, it had become easy to read each other’

s minds. So, while I waited for Jenna to answer, I started wondering what life would be like without her.

Definitely not the same, that’s for sure! Losing Jenna would be like losing a very close sister. We hang out

together as often as we can. We laugh together. We cry together. We give each other advice. We even look a little bit

alike. When I spend the night at her house, I feel like part of Jenna’s family. If it weren’t for Jenna, I don’t

know where in my life’s journey I would be, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be here.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted. “Of course, we’ll still be friends when we’re eighty-two,” Jenna

announced loudly. I gave Jenna a friendly stare, and she returned it. We stared at each other until we were laughing

so hard that tears were streaming down my face. That moment was one of the most important in our friendship together

and, as you might have guessed, eighty-two was our new magic number. But that’s not where the story ends.

The next year, in fourth grade, we met Jamie. Jamie had just moved from California, and since she lived in the same

neighborhood as Jenna and me, the three of us soon clicked into a really tight group of friends. We played together

almost every day. We shared our biggest secrets and crushes, and even came up with crazy ideas to make a little extra

cash for the summer. I was happy to have reached out to Jamie as well as getting even closer to my other good

friends. Things couldn’t have been better, and I thought even time couldn’t pull us apart, but that is where I was

sadly mistaken.
replica rolex,
The three of us started fighting a lot—and not just small fights where your friend won’t return a CD you let her

borrow. No, these fights involved hurt feelings, crying, taking sides, nasty e-mails, and mean glares. Before

Christmas, we had a really big fight, and it was just my luck that Jamie and Jenna were ganging up on me, both saying

I was bossy and couldn’t keep my mouth closed. I felt helpless and alone. They wouldn’t even talk to me at school

unless they had some mean insult for me. I had very little hope for the future, and I was almost positive that

Christmas, my birthday, and New Year’s Day would be horrible! Why is this happening to me? I thought. How can I not

even know what I did and have things end up this bad?

That’s why I was surprised when Jenna came to my house and gave me an awesome Christmas card she had made for me. I

was so sure that she was still disappointed with me, and now I was getting a really nice card that she even made

herself. Is time going to prove me wrong once again?
replica rolex,
“Wow,” I said, breaking the silence as we stood on either side of my front door. “Thanks.”

“Okay . . . well . . . I have to go,” she said softly.
replica rolex,
“Okay. See you later then. . . .” and I closed the door and headed back to my mom’s bedroom to finish watching a

movie.

“Who was that at the door?” my mom asked.

“It was Jenna,” I explained, showing her the card. I pressed play on the VCR, but I wasn’t watching the TV screen.

Instead, I was admiring the front of the card, which was decorated with snowmen, snowflakes, and a perfect image of

Santa Claus. After a few minutes of admiring the front, I decided to peek inside.
replica rolex,
The card started off with “Merry Christmas” (what else would you put in a Christmas card?), but then, farther down

the page, it said, “I am so glad we’re friends. I am sorry about what I said when we were fighting. A fight won’t

stop us from being friends. Besides, we said we were going to be friends even when we’re eighty-two.”

I stopped reading and started laughing. I couldn’t believe I had forgotten what she said that day in her back yard.

I couldn’t believe I had been so selfish in trying to get even and making my friends feel sorry for me that I had

forgotten about real friendship.
wedding dress,
Instead of drifting farther and farther apart, and eventually going our separate ways, like my friendship with Jamie,

Jenna and I held strong, even through the bad times. Jenna ended up being my true friend. Isn’t that what a true

friend is? Someone who chooses to stick with you every day of your life, even when you’re eighty-two.

Friends Forever

apizzsa
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 10 Mar - 10:56 (2011)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Répondre en citant

I saw an interesting post on a forums the other day.Blizzard's Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street recently chimed in on an ongoing discussion about health and healing in World of Warcraft in order to shed some light on the changes Blizzard plans for those two aspects of the game come Cataclysm:"Health pools will be much larger in Cataclysm and healing will be lower. That should help address some of the overly binary feel of PvP and PvE encounters. You'll still be able to kill people as well as be able to heal them. The pace will just be a little slower and both healing and killing should require more than 1-2 buttons."
wow power leveling,  
wow power leveling,  
world of warcraft power leveling,  
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,  I saw an interesting post on a forums the other day.Blizzard's Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street recently chimed in on an ongoing discussion about health and healing in World of Warcraft in order to shed some light on the changes Blizzard plans for those two aspects of the game come Cataclysm:"Health pools will be much larger in Cataclysm and healing will be lower. That should help address some of the overly binary feel of PvP and PvE encounters. You'll still be able to kill people as well as be able to heal them. The pace will just be a little slower and both healing and killing should require more than 1-2 buttons."
wow power leveling,  
wow power leveling,  
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,  

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Présentations ( Obligatoire )  » RKKKKKOOOOOOO ! ! !
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003