FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Les Rangs
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Reglement & Actus  » Les Rangs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Dim 22 Juin - 17:00 (2008)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

Ici vous allez voir les rangs qui existe dans ce forum et le nombre de messages posté pour en faire parti d'un.

1. Psy Newbie     ----> 0 messages
2. Psy Addict               ----> 100 messages
3. Psy Lover   ----> 200 messages
4. Psy Master  ----> 400 messages
5. Psy Legend   ----> 600 messages

Maintenant je vais écrire les Rangs Spéciales. Pas la peine de me demander d'en faire parti d'un, vous devez les meriter. Mr. Green Okay

1. Psy Banned   ----> Les membres bannis, avec plus de sept avetissement.
2. Psy Modo   ---->  Les moderateurs du forum, des membres très spéciale dont on peux faire confiance. Mr. Green

3. Psy Admin ----> Ce rang n'apartien qu'a moi et Shiva Shandra, parce que on est les administrateurs du forum.

Merci

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

Dernière édition par Midnight Sun le Sam 6 Sep - 03:09 (2008); édité 1 fois
Publicité

Message Posté le: Dim 22 Juin - 17:00 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Mar 2 Sep - 20:55 (2008)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

Sympa les rangs Mr. Green
je serai bientôt DJ cool Okay

1. Débutant ----> 0 messages
2. DJ ----> 100 messages
3. Organisateur de Soirée ----> 200 messages
4. Organisateur de Festival ----> 400 messages
5. Producteur ----> 600 messages

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Mer 3 Sep - 00:51 (2008)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

il te faut 53 messages Mr. Green

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

ېhiva ېhaŋdra
Invité

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 03:03 (2008)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

Changement des rangs Very Happy

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Masculin

Message Posté le: Sam 6 Sep - 03:10 (2008)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

Oui, je me suis deja occupé Shiva ^^

aamaomao
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 27 Aoû - 07:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

During the Australian leg of the HIStory World Tour, Jackson married dermatologist nurse Deborah Jeanne Rowe on November 14, 1996. She bore him two children: a son, Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (after divorce name changed to Prince
Atlantica gold
Michael Jackson), and a daughter, Paris Katherine Michael Jackson. The pair first met in the mid-1980s, when Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo. She spent many years treating his illness as well as providing emotional support. They built a strong friendship, then became romantically involved. Originally there were no plans to marry, but following
Atlantica power leveling
Rowe's first pregnancy, Jackson's mother intervened and persuaded them to do so. Jackson later claimed that he was in such a rush to leave the hospital with daughter Paris in 1998 that he cut the cord and left with the baby covered in blood, 9Dragons Gold taking the placenta with him in his haste. The couple divorced in 1999, and remained friends, with Rowe giving full custody of the children to Jackson.
Dofus Kamas
In 1997, Jackson released Blood on the Dance Floor: HIStory in the Mix, which contained remixes of hit singles from HIStory and five new songs. Worldwide sales stand at 6 million copies as of 2007, making it the best selling remix album ever released. It reached number one in the UK, as did the title track. In the US, the album was certified
ffxi gil
platinum, world of warcraft power leveling but only reached number 24. Forbes placed his annual income at $35 million in 1996 and $20 million in 1997.
Throughout June 1999, Jackson was involved in a number of charitable events. He joined Luciano Pavarotti for a benefit concert in Modena, Italy. The show was in support of the non-profit organization War Child, and raised a million
rohan crone
dollars for the refugees of Kosovo, as well as additional funds for the children of Guatemala. Later that month, Jackson organized a set of "Michael Jackson & Friends" benefit concerts in Germany and Korea. Other artists involved included Slash, The Scorpions, Boyz II Men, Luther Vandross, Mariah Carey, A. R. Rahman, Prabhu Deva Sundaram, Shobana Chandrakumar, Andrea Bocelli and Luciano Pavarotti. The proceeds went to the "Nelson Mandela Children's Fund", the Red Cross and UNESCO.

yan9085
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 8 Juin - 04:00 (2010)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

Sunday, I and my father, mother, grandmother to go home. Grandma has a lovely family dog, whose name is called black. (Because its body is black, so we call it black.) It is a long head with a pair of clever ears, a particularly sensitive nose to sniff things, there are a pair of black shiny eyes.
Archlord gold,
Grandmother lived in the vegetable garden outside the village. Archlord gold We are just riding a motorcycle off the road, black from the vegetable plots ran the fastest to meet us. Because we go to when they are already fast at noon, so let's eat. I finished the meal, we went out looking for black to play.
world of  warcraft gold,
When I saw the black when it's like I feel it seems hungry.world of  warcraft gold I went to took a steamed bun, and then breaking off a small piece of the next, it said: "The black, if we should want to eat then." Finish, I put bread and threw the air. Black look, at once erected the whole body up. Should first
maple story mesos,
2 small black claws on the air, and then big mouth,maple story mesos jump up, suddenly bite of the bread. I jumped up and patted its head, saying: "Well like, black, you're a hummer!" It is a large black tail Shuaile Shuai and gently biting the bite of my Yijiao that agreed. "This time you can not unilaterally!"
2moons dil,  
 I am out of its non-preparation, 2moons dil again a small piece of bread a toss up. Black suddenly jump, followed by an urgent turn around, body up a jump, but also caught the. Well, I finished black, it, "Wang Wang" ground called the Liang Sheng, the two forepaws flat on their chests up and down swing, it seems to me to express gratitude.
wedding dresses,
It is also very obedient black.wedding dresses  Sometimes I find it very boring when will think of black. As long as I call out: "black, come." It will immediately go in front of me. I let it sit, it will sit down; I let it get on the ground it will get on the ground ... ...
fast wow gold,
There is a stranger comes,fast wow gold the black will "bark" to call non-stop, until their families, it is willing to stop. Sometimes it will put out his tongue was breathing heavily; sometimes it will turn a blind eye lying in repose on a haystack; sometimes it will smell the East, West to see; sometimes it pricked up his ears to listen; sometimes It will arrest cricket in the vegetable plots in the wheat ground chasing a hare ... ...
This is the black, my black classmates who do you think it is cute? 

baboyes
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mar 10 Aoû - 07:23 (2010)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

Though Liu Bei was outnumbered by Cao Cao's troops in the Xinye battle, Liu defeated Cao thanks to the smart tactic he had resorted to. Cao soon commanded an army of 500,000 to take his revenge. When Liu Bei and his force of 3,000 got to Dangyang County, they were stopped by Cao's troops. A bitter fight lasted until dawn and the Liu army narrowly managed to eLüde the chasing enemy.
wow power leveling,
  As day broke,wow power leveling General Zhao Yun discovered that Liu Bei's wife and son were missing. Zhao gathered 30 troops and fought his way back onto the battlefield to look for Liu's wife, Madam Mi, and son, A Dou. With the help of a middle-aged woman, Zhao Yun found Madam Mi and A Dou by the side of a dry well behind a collapsed wall. Madam Mi said: “A Dou is safe now with you, General. I'd rather die than encumber you.” When Zhao Yun was not looking her way, Madam Mi threw herself into the well. Suddenly, Cao troops came charging toward Zhao Yun. With tears in his eyes, Zhao Yun pushed down what remained of the collapsed wall to cover the dry well.
cheap aion kinah,
 He then held A Dou against his chest and rode his horse onward as hefoughtoffattackers. cheap aion kinahIt took Zhao Yun three rounds of combat to fight off the chasing enemy. At one point Zhao was engaged by General Zhang He and a unit of Cao's troops. Zhao and Zhang fought a dozen rounds and Zhao tried to break the siege. But Zhao Yun and his horse unexpectedly fell into a trap. Just as Zhang He charged to pierce Zhao Yun with his spear, Zhao's horse leapt out of the trap.
flyff penya,
 Zhang He was taken aback by the sudden move and his horse backed off several gaits. flyff penyaZhao Yun fought Cao's generals and troops single-handedly. No one could get close to him. Cao Cao, who was watching the battle from a nearby hilltop, ordered that Zhao Yun be captured alive. Zhao Yun made the most of Cao's no-kill order and broke through the siege in the end. When he returned to his camp, Zhao Yun handed the young master to Liu Bei.
maple story mesos,
    At Cao Cao's instruction,maple story mesos Liu Bei was about to set off for a punitive expedition against Yuan Shu. Before he left, Liu Bei worried about the defence of Xuzhou City. When Zhang Fei volünteered to take the task, Liu said, “How can I feel assured, when you're so fond of drinking and after drinking you always flog your soldiers for no reason? And you're such a hot-tempered person and frequently you refuse to take advice.”
flyff penya,
 He entrusted the task upon Zhang only after the latter's repeated entreatments and resolütions to mend his ways.flyff penya For safety, he left consultant Chen Deng to assist Zhang . One day Zhang invited his subordinate officers over. “My elder brother instructed me before he left to stay away from wine for fear I may fail my duties to guard the city. Let's have an final drinking party today, and starting from tomorrow, we will quit drinking and concentrate on the job .” With these words said, he began toasting everyone. When neither of his toasts was accepted by Cao Bao, Zhang flared up , By then , Zhang was already drunk. He had Cao flogged fifty times.
flyff penya,
After the party was over,flyff penya the resentful Cao sent one of his men to Lü Bu, the enemy general, asking him to attack the city that night while Zhang was drunk. Lü came with 500 horsemen. They successfully took the city. When Zhang woke up with a start, the city was gone. He fought his way out of the enemy troops and fled the city, leaving his elder brother's family behind. When he met Liu, he felt so shame-faced that he unsheathed his sword meaning to commit suicide, only to be stopped by his elder brother.

Annstory
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Ven 21 Jan - 03:40 (2011)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

wow power leveling New year arrived,and games continue wow power leveling!
wow power leveling
All hail innovation! A group of intrepid University of Southern California students have created and released FAAST, or the Flexible Action and Articulated Skeleton Toolkit compatible with the XBox Kinect. Using FAAST, folks can map body movements and gestures wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
To put the program through its paces, the group used FAAST to play World of Warcraft via Kinect world of warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
The results are AWESOME as the video shows a group member casting spells, moving the camera and more world of warcraft power leveling.
cheap wow power leveling,
Since these games would not normally support motion sensing devices, FAAST emulates keyboard input triggered by body posture and specific gestures cheap wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold
In this video, we show how FAAST can be used to control off-the-shelf video games such as .
These controls can be dynamically configured for different applications and games cheap wow gold.

ahead168
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Jeu 8 Sep - 05:50 (2011)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs
Répondre en citant

The short story on this is that Blizzard is afraid of their player base. I'm not too surprised given them many people I knew were originally going to dodge WoW based on the sort of person you tend to bump into when playing Star Craft. Still, if players want to dual wield fish, why not let them? After all, female warriors have already tanked in thongs and bikinis. I don't see how much sillier things can get when players are given some options. Besides, it's not like they're going to dye all their armor pink (since, unlike Rift, WoW still won't have dyes).
Next, we may have cross server raiding soon. The amount of instancing in WoW has already made any semblance of an online community rather hard to construct, and this will only further increase the situation. Rather than playing on the same server, people will be able to raid with a guild simply by using RealID it seems. Sure, some of us with friends on another server will be able to raid together, but only if we're of the same faction. It's a nice option, but WoW is feeling like less of a "persistent world" and more like a glorified lobby.
World of Warcraft Gold,
World of Warcraft Gold,
World of Warcraft Gold,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
last chaos powerleveling,
runescape gold,

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Les Rangs

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Règlement/Présentations/Absences/Retour  » Reglement & Actus  » Les Rangs
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003