FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Chanson Légendaires
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Musique  » Chanson Légendaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 15:00 (2008)    Sujet du message: Chanson Légendaires
Répondre en citant

ېhiva ېhaŋdra a écrit:
POur mwa Very Happy

1200mics - shiva's india
1200mics - Acid For Nothing
Astral projection - let ther be light
Astral projection - mahadeva
Astral projection - people can fly
Astral projection -  power gen
Eskimo - baloonatic
GMS - life after
Hallucinogen - fleuro neuro sponge
Hallucinogen - lsd
Hallucinogen - solstice
Infected mushroom - dream theatre
Infected mushroom - None of This is Real
Infected mushroom - BP empire
Infected mushroom - Merlin
Infected mushroom - my mummy said
MFG - when we dream
skazi - xtc
talamasca - ghost in goa
talamasca - overload
transwave - circle of life

... (faut que je complète j'ai pas fini Very Happy )

C'est clair, il y en a tellement de bons tracks Okay

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 15:00 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 16:42 (2008)    Sujet du message: Chanson Légendaires
Répondre en citant

Moi j'ajoute au miens

ELectric Universe - Electric Pulsation
Hallucinogen - LSD
Hallucinogen - Orphic Thrench
MFG- Overload
Etnica - Vimana
Afgin - Amanita
Cosmosis - Gift Of GOds

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

InFecTeD_gOa
Psy Newbie

Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 19:15 (2008)    Sujet du message: Chanson Légendaires
Répondre en citant

Midnight Sun a écrit:
Moi j'ajoute au miens

ELectric Universe - Electric Pulsation
Hallucinogen - LSD
Hallucinogen - Orphic Thrench
MFG- Overload
Etnica - Vimana
Afgin - Amanita
Cosmosis - Gift Of GOds

tu n'aurais pas été influencé par un certain GOA TIMES Mr. Green Mr. Green

Midnight Sun
Psy Admin

Dj Préféré: talamasca, skazi et hallucinogen
Masculin

Message Posté le: Lun 8 Sep - 19:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: Chanson Légendaires
Répondre en citant

oui Mr. Green ,j'ai aimé la compil

Je suis entrain d'écouter l'album project genesis de MFG, et c'est une vrai merveille

:: LSD possibly the most powerful and important psychoactive drug on the planet ::

qingjan
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 13 Oct - 08:34 (2010)    Sujet du message: Chanson Légendaires
Répondre en citant

The absolute greatest scam on the planet has to be telecommuting. When I first heard that some employers actually permit their workers to stay home all day and “commute” to the office over the Net, I chuckled with good-natured disbelief: No way.
wedding gowns
 Then I became obsessed with the idea—not in a bad way,wedding gowns of course. Sure, I spent a few weekends following my editor around town so I could “bump into” him at the dry cleaner’s or genetic counselor’s clinic or deserted jogging trail. And yes, there was that time when I showed up at his desk with several sticks of dynamite strapped to my head. But those amusing little stunts were merely intended to show him the kind of guy I was—a total self-starter and a serious loner—in short, the perfect candidate upon whom to bestow the splendid privilege of telecommutation.
wedding dresses
 Shortly after this,wedding dresses a computer equipped with a 28.8 modem and a cranky little piece of software known as a PPP connection (see below) summarily arrived at my home. I was a telecommuter at last!
How to describe the soaring liberation I felt in those first days of “working” at home! No longer did I have to wear uncomfortable, itchy suits and ties and shoes to the office. (I could work in the nude if I liked ) And goodbye to the filthy, always late and criminally expensive Long Island Rail Road. It takes me 30 seconds to wander, naked, from my bedroom to my “office” in the garage.
wedding dresses
 Yes, indeed,wedding dresses I was a telecommuter at last. And life was grand. I cursed my laziness for hopping the gravy train so late in life after wasting so much money on ties and shoes.
But what did I know? It turns out that telecommuting is not the golden goose some savants of the Digital Age claim it is. No, it is a cruel and doomed mirage that could send you back, begging for your old office job from a pitiless editor. If, that is, you fail to master the Four Little Secrets of Telecommuting:
 Little Secret 1: Woe unto the home telecommuter. You quickly become the company goat because everyone thinks you have a cushy deal “working” at home. And the best way to vent their frustration is to incessantly E-mail, voice-mail, beep and cellular-call you. Naturally, there are defenses against this.
wedding gowns
 Little Secret 2: In the unlikely event that you actually want to work,wedding gowns it’s virtually impossible. It’s such a nice day, or it’s too hot, or a particular movie needs watching, or it’s naptime. No, it’s impossible to get anything done.
Little Secret 3: It’s lonely. All your friends are at work having long lunches and snickering about how your editor wears those peculiar suspenders and what’s that all about anyway. And you’re at home. alone.
 Little Secret 4: Your PPP connection (see above) will always fail.  If you need connectivity to your office system, try something more reliable, like a carrier pigeon or a message in a bottle.
Aside from that, I love telecommuting, I really do. And I’m sure you will too.

basbo11
Psy Newbie

Message Posté le: Mer 6 Avr - 09:49 (2011)    Sujet du message: Chanson Légendaires
Répondre en citant

Big party for wow fans.Cheers!!!!
Blizzard Entertainment has announced a new video contest for fans of all its gameswow power leveling. Included, of course,wow power leveling is World of Warcraft. Fans are urged to use their creativity to capture their favorite moments and/or ways in which the game captured their imaginations.world of warcraft power leveling There are a boatload of prizes, most notable of which is an all-expense paid trip for two to Blizzcon 2011.
ow you do it is up to you; your favorite moment can be heartwarming, hilarious,world of warcraft power leveling or truly epic. Your video can be live action, animated, or something in-between -- what's important is the memory you share with us. If your video gets us misty-eyed or makes us stand up and cheer, it could be chosen as one of the winning entries.cheap wow power leveling You can earn countless accolades,cheap wow gold untold fame, universal admiration...and legendary prizes including:
An expenses-paid trip to BlizzCon
Keyboards, mice, headsets, and more from Razer, SteelSeries, and Creative Labs
Drinking vessels from TavernCraft
Action figures from DCDirect
Custom posters featuring your character from PrintWarcraft
WOW!Big party,lol.
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,  
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chanson Légendaires

Virtual-Dream Index du Forum  » Goa Psychédélique Trance  » Musique  » Chanson Légendaires
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003